125. Salty But Sweet

Start from the beginning

He headed back to the fitting rooms, and Yamaguchi followed. He decided to look at some other shirts that were by the fitting rooms and wait.

As he stood there, mindlessly looking at various shirts. Suddenly he smelled a scent that almost made him feel sick. He remembered the same scent being on Oikawa and Iwaizumi the night that Oikawa had been attacked. His heart began to beat faster as he tried just to remain calm. Then he felt the presence of someone beside him.

"So, where is your Alpha?" a deep, menacing voice asked.

Yamaguchi backed away, not wanting to engage.

"Oh, come now, we're not gonna hurt you, " the alpha said and grabbed Yamaguchi by the hand. Yamaguchi shut his eyes in fear.

Suddenly, he heard a low growl and smelled the familiar scent of pine, and felt himself being pulled into an embrace.

"If you ever come near my Omega again, I'll rip you to shreds, " Tsuki growled.

"And I'll help him, " Kageyama also said with a growl as he appeared behind the alpha.

The alpha turned and shoved past Kageyama and out of the shop.

"Are you okay?" Hinata asked as he went and stood next to Tsuki, who was holding Yamaguchi.

"I think so, " Yamaguchi said quietly.

"What are you two doing here?" Tsuki asked, grateful that they had shown up but not wanting to admit that.

"We got done at the sports store and thought you two would still be here, " Hinata said. Kageyama nodded in agreement.

"Can we just go home, " they heard Yamaguchi ask quietly.

"Yeah, " Tsuki said softly.

He went to put the shirt down that he had tried on, But Yamaguchi stopped him.

"You can buy that first if you want it, " he said.
Tsuki nodded and headed up to the register.

After he bought the shirt, the four of them left the shop and headed out of the mall to go home.

Once they got back to the packhouse, they found that they were the only ones home. Tsuki took Yamaguchi upstairs. They laid on their bed, and Yamaguchi snuggled into Tsuki's chest.

"Are you sure your okay?" Tsuki asked, still picking up the scent of fear pheromones.

"Yeah, sorry, Tsukki, " Yamaguchi said quietly.

"Why?" Tsuki asked and ran his fingers through Yamaguchi's hair to comfort him.

"I- I was so scared that I just froze and... I didn't even try to get away, "

"It's not your fault, " Tsuki said and held him closer to him.

He felt Yamaguchi fall asleep, and he did the same.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
I'm still hiding....
🐱
Uncle Timmy just pick them both....

🖤🖤Author: Hello Omega crew! I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for reading!!! I hope you have a spazztastic day! Stay safe!🖤🖤
~Love Jax~

Here are some pictures
Credits to the artist

Here are some pictures Credits to the artist