????: This would be really useful for the market in the undergrounds!

Izuku: Hey what do you think you're doing?! Give those back to us!

????: Hmmmm....nope-

Asta: WHAT TO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY RIVALS?!

???: Oh your that magicless brat, that didn't get a grimoire. I would leave if I were you.

Asta: Like hell, I would.

Izuku: Asta get out of here, he'll hurt you.

Asta: No I'll save you guys!

Asta then runs towards the freak and starts to dodge all the chains coming at him. He then slides behind him and tries to throw a punch but then a bunch of chains come and stabbed Asta sending him flying to the wall.

Asta: ( Dammnit, even after I work hard, I'm still weak compare to magic. Maybe I should give up.)

???: You see?! Your trash! You can't compare to magic, so do yourself a favor, and give up!

Asta: ( Yea I should..)

While this was happening Izuku was raging and you can tell from his eyes

Asta: my grimoire.....

Izuku then calms down and looks at Asta.

Yuno: *smiles* I know he wouldn't be chosen.

Izuku: Go Asta, beat his ass!

Asta then gets up and pulls a sword from the grimoire and charges at the freaky dude.

Asta: Not giving up is my magic!

Asta then hits the dude knocking him out cold. Izuku and Yuno were free from the chains and want to Asta to check on him.

Izuku: Hey bro, what with the sword?

Asta: I don't know but it part of the grimoire so I guess it's something that has to do with it. But either way with magic or not I will become then wizard king!

Yuno: No, I will because I'm your rival!

Izuku: Oh, now you're his rival.

Yuno: What do you mean, I anyways been his rival.

Izuku:*rolls eye* Whatever.

Then Izuku put his balled-up fist in between Yuno and Asta.

Izuku: Lets promise this, from here on out we are rivals, and we will see who becomes wizard king first?

Yuno & Asta smiles and puts their fist with Izuku's

THE BROTHERS: Lets see who becomes Wizard king first!

TO BE CONTINUED........

SIKE I LIED

Asta: Lets go to the church their probably waiting for us.

Izuku: Not to mention the magic knights exam is in 4 months we need to train for it

Yuno: Yea lets go.

The boys then go to the church and eat for the day, Asta also showed the church his new grimoire.

TO NEXT MORNING

It's the next morning and the first to wake up was Izuku, like he always does, he goes to his training spot and starts to train for an hour. He learns how to use his senses to know when and where a person, animal, or magic attack is coming from ( Just like Yami's ki). He also so learned some attacks that can overpower his opponent. He also learned something magic knights use which is called Mana Zone, which I will explain later. The moves he learned are