" Dont hurt him to bad we need him for the show tomorrow." Jin chuckled as you playfully rolled your eyes

"Bye boys." You laughed along with them.

After bidding your goodbyes you stopped at the bar and grabbed a shot to loosen your tense muscles.

You took your time going to the car making him more anxious by the second. Finally getting to the car you got in and started the engine. 

"_-"  you turned to him with a glare and grabbed his face bringing it closer to yours.

"If you ever do that shit again im putting you in a chastity cage for a week. Understood?" Bambam looked at you with big eyes and nodded his head.

"Words." You growled

"Yes, Mistress!" You pulled your hand away and he felt the tips of his ears heat up. While you drove Bambam stole multiple glances at you turning his head quickly anytime you peered over at him.

"What are you looking at, bunny?"
"N-nothing!" He looked out the window until you pulled up to your shared house.

____________

Laying in the bed you waited for your boyfriend to exit in the silky blue dress you just bought for him. Bam walked out shyly and stood in front of you. You loved that you could make him the usually confident man shy away at your glance. You pulled him onto your lap and ran your hands from his torso to his fishnet clad thighs. He stared down at your lips and licked his own .

"Can i have a kiss?" He pouted his plump lips and you smirked pulling his body even closer to yours giving him a passionate kiss. Bambam slowly grinned his hips down on your thigh trying to relieve  the ache he was feeling in his panties. Removing your lips from his you watched him hump your thigh pitifully.

"Look at you trying to get off on my thigh." You chuckled and he nodded hiding his face in your neck grinding down harder "You look so cute" you kisses his blushing cheek and snaked your hands to his waist guiding him.

"M' close." He moaned in your ear making you groan and stop his hips.
"Dont think I forgot about what happened tonight." He lifted his head and looked at you with big pleading eyes
"Down on your knees bun." Doing as you said he looked at you waiting for your next command

"You're behaving so well, keep it up I might give you an award."  His eyes lit up as he sat on the heels of his feet with his mouth open for you.  To be completely honest the only reason he ditched you and went out with his friends was for the attention. Bambam was such an brat when he didn't get the attention he wanted.

You pulled off your dress and revealed you toy making Bambams breath hitch.
"You know what to do, open." You broke the silence and your boyfriend opened his mouth wide form you to put the silicone dick in. He bobbed his head slowly letting his saliva slip from his mouth because he know you like seeing him a mess.

"Isnt this much more fun then hanging out with your lame ass friends?" You smirked at how he looked up at you. Plump lips stretched around your strap-on. Bambam tried to nod but ended up slightly choking making you move your hips to where he wasn't hurting himself.

"Okay?" You asked face softening as you ran your hand through his highlighted hair gently pulling to remove his head so that he can actually talk.   "Yes~" He whimpered getting harder by the second.

"Good, because im about to absolutely wreck you." You growled as you leaned down to kiss him.
"Keep sucking." You pushed his head back down making him gag slightly.

________

You picked him up and laid him on the bed.
"Turn around for me princess  " He did as you said and you lifted up his silky blue dress up to reveal his lace panties.

"My baby's so pretty for me." You spoke as pulled down his fishnets and panties letting your fingers find their way to his clenching hole.

"Yes only for you." He whined and pushed his butt closer to your touch. "Patience mutt." You slapped his thigh making him whine out sorry.  Grabbing some strawberry flavor lube you rubbed some on your fingers and slowly entered one finger into him with ease. After a while you had three fingers in him brushing against his soft spot. Bambam was a babbling mess.

"Pl-ngh dont sto-" he couldn't even form sentences making you laugh and tease him a bit. "Sorry baby I couldn't hear you." You speed up your fingers "What was that?"

"Dont stop! M' gonna cum!" he shouted at the edge of his release and you pulled away your fingers.

"Not just yet." Leaning down you kissed his shoulder and turned him so he was laying on his back. Without warning you slid the strap-on into him.
"Fuck, your doing so good bunny." Bam moaned as you bottomed out and started to move your hips.
"More please~ harder" he moaned and you complied thrusting your hips faster.

"oH my God, mommy!" His moans fueled you to go faster. His body jerked upward every thrust you made, his brain turning into mush when you hit the right spot. There was a mantra of 'right there' and 'mommy' heard along with your bunny's sweet moans. Bambams legs started to twitch and you took you hand and jerked him off making his back arch off the bed .
"Fuck!"

" Shh bunny you're taking me so well." You gave him a quick kiss and felt his dick twitch in your hand.
"Mm are you going to cum bun?"
"Yes yes yes"

You chuckled and thrusted hardly making him see white. "OH MY GOD" you watched his cock squirt out cum slowed your hips letting him ride out his high. Bambam squirmed under you and you pulled out of him.

Laying down beside your boyfriend you pulled him on top of you and rubbed his back whispering praises in his ear.

SURPRISE SHAWTY-Onyx