✦✦✦  

Yoon Soyeon was about to leave the school, she had already passed the main gate and was about to make her turn to the right when something stopped her. To be exact someone.

Han Seojun held her back by grabbing her backpack. The girl made an annoying habit out of leaving him behind every time, and he had enough of it. And he also got other plans for today, so he couldn't let the girl go.

- What the...? - asked Soyeon surprised when she felt someone pulling her back.

- You come with me today, Tinkerbell. - smirked the boy, then without saying anything else, he started to drag her by the backpack.

- I'm still ignoring you, you know? - asked the girl, but she didn't even try to break free.

- Yeah, sure. - rolled his eyes the boy.

When they reached Seojun's motorbike, he finally released the girl who was still very confused. Han Seojun took out one of the helmets and placed it on Soyeon's head. She wanted to take it off but the boy slightly hit her hand to prevent that. After the girl stayed still he also put on his helmet, then hopped on his precious bike. He turned around, then patted the seat behind him, gesturing to the girl to sit there.

- Where are we going? If you won't tell me, I just go home. - crossed her arms Soyeon while gazing at the boy through the helmet's dark glass.

- We're going to visit my mom. - gave an actual answer Han Seojun. - She's going to be released from the hospital today.

- Really? That's great! - smiled Yoon Soyeon as she understood the situation.

She knew about Seojun's mom's illness and she really hoped that the woman to get better. After the boy lost his father, he didn't deserve to lose his mother too. And also, there was his little sister, Gowoon. The boy didn't know the word 'impossible' if it came to her sister. Although he liked to tease her, he had always taken care of her, taking some weight off their mother's shoulders.
Yoon Soyeon knew how important family was for Han Seojun. She knew he would do literally anything for them. She remembered when they used to hang out at Seojun's place. His mom was never mad at them. Not even then, when the four of them just randomly came to their house and they were so loud, that even the neighbors complained about them. Not even then, when the twins slept there for days, because they had a fight with their grandparents. The woman was always so nice to them, and not just to them but to everyone. This is why it was so unfair to her to get that illness.

✦✦✦  

- I'm going to tell on you.-smirked Soyeon as she was sitting next to Seojun on the bus.

- Don't you dare! - threatened Seojun the girl, pointing his finger at her.

- Mrs. Han, your son is still riding on that bike. Even tho you told him million times not to do it because it's dangerous...

- You rode it too!

- I was forced!

- Forced...Aish, seriously! - buried his face into his hand.

Han Seojun couldn't believe the girl. They just went to the Han house to leave the motorcycle there, so they can go to the hospital by bus. Seojun might look like the bad boy to most people but definitely not to his mom. The boy was a total softie for her, and basically only for her. He didn't act like that toward anyone else. Not towards his sister or Soyeon. They had a really strong mother-son relationship and Han Seojun mostly listened to the woman but not when it came to his motorcycle. Although he always said he stopped riding it, behind his mom's back he still did it.

For a couple of minutes, they were quiet. Luckily there weren't many people on the bus, so the only noise was the low-volume radio. The landscape that passed by the bus was monotone and contained mostly big office buildings. The temperature was warm enough. And all this led to that Soyeon fell asleep.
Her head tilted to the side and ended up on Han Seojun's shoulder. The boy stiffened at the sudden touch and turned towards the girl. His face got so close to Soyeon's that if she would have been awake, she could have felt his warm breath on her face. Seojun's eyes widened and his heart might even skipped a beat, but he didn't move. He kept staring at that angelic face that was so beautiful and calm. He had always thought that the girl is beautiful, since their first meeting. This was one of the reasons he called her Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was a fairy, and fairies were always so gorgeous.
Han Seojun slowly raised one of his hands and started to move it toward Yoon Soyeon's face. One lock of hair had fallen to her face and the boy wanted to push it back behind her ears. He has almost touched her when the bus suddenly stopped at its next stop and a bunch of loud students got on it. The boy quickly pulled back his hand and looked in the other direction. He felt the lightweight disappearing from his shoulder and he saw from the corner of his eyes that the girl fixes her hair. The lock that he wanted to fix...

- Sorry. - said Soyeon as she cleared her throat.

- You okay? - he asked. - You slept at school and now, here.

- Yeah, I just couldn't sleep last night. That's it. - declared and shook her head.

'Why?' wanted to ask Seojun but he didn't. He knew, if the girl had wanted to tell him, she would have already done it.

- So you stayed awake and drew through the whole night? - was his next question instead.

- Are you spying on me, Han Seojun? - frowned her eyebrows Soyeon.

He chuckled and then pointed to her hands. Both of her hands were grey from the paint that didn't come off. It was a 'habit' of Yoon Soyeon. Most of the time, she had something on her hands. She tried everything to wash it down, but nothing worked, other times she didn't even notice that her hands are dirty from the pencil, or paint. Well, she was an artist after all.

- Ah... - understood the girl. - Yeah, kind of. Drawing makes me calm.

- Drawing...Like portraits? Which you couldn't do before, but obviously, now you can... - noted Seojun ad he remembered what she posted on her story a couple of days ago.

A portrait of Suho, that was made by Yoon Soyeon. Han Seojun was confused when he first saw the picture. He didn't know that these two got so close, he didn't even see the two of them talking in the school. Which led him to the conclusion that Soyeon and Suho met outside of school, in their free time, and they spent it together. A lot of time, as the drawing couldn't be finished that fast. He was still angry with Suho, and he just didn't get why the girl isn't.

- Are you jealous? - chuckled Soyeon and leaned closer to Seojun as the boy kept trying to look in the other way.

- Who's jealous? - pushed her back to her seat the frustrated boy.

Of course, he was jealous...As a friend.
After Yoon Soyeon was back, he wanted to be with the girl as much as he could. He felt terrible because he was too coward to contact her while she was away. He knew Soyeon. Although the girl played her 'role' very well, he noticed the little changes. He noticed, how her emotions changed in her eyes, as someone mentioned her brother. She could wear a mask on her face, controlling her expression but she couldn't hide the feelings in her eyes. And Seojun really hated that the girl is not speaking her mind. But he also understood why she did it and that he had no right to tell the girl what to do. So he just wanted to stay beside her. He failed to stay with Seyeon when he needed it, and he didn't want to make the same mistake again. He promised himself to protect Soyeon no matter what.