The day it all began

Note: Hey there, thank you for reading this stupid fanfiction I came up with to spend all that free time that I have recently gotten. I came up with this idea after finishing the Solo Leveling light novel which I absolutely loved. Sung Jin Woo kinda reminded me of a more "Grownup/Badass" Subaru who is the protagonist of one of the series that's also one of my favorites, Re:Zero. It's my first time writing so please don't be too harsh with the criticism (hehe). Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Years after the battle with the monarchs had ended Sung Jin Woo was enjoying his now peaceful life away from battle and suffering.

Sitting on a couch, he was thinking about the days when he used to go in dungeons and beat the living hell out of all the monsters that came his way, as at the time, that was one of the only things that were able to somewhat calm his mind of all the things he had to deal with in the future.

After a good dose of nostalgia, he remembered an instant dungeon key that was gifted to him by the system as one of the many quest rewards that he had gotten by it. Thinking of it he came up with the idea to try to use the key and enter the instant dungeon to "play" with the monsters that were within it.

But there was one problem. The dungeons that were opened by the keys that were rewarded by the system, were also created by the system. But what would the key lead to, now that most of the system was destroyed?

Soon excitement turned to curiosity.

After going to the place that the key was supposed to be used Jin Woo pulled it out from his dimensional inventory and used it to open whatever was waiting for him on the other side.

At that moment a black, portal-like void appeared in front of him. The black void started pulling him in, he tried to escape it with all his might but it was pointless. After getting swallowed by it everything went dark for a few seconds. He opened his eyes. What was in front of him didn't look like a dungeon at all it was clearly different from any dungeon he ever entered. 

It....It looked more like a peaceful medieval city filled with life and different human-like monsters that he had never seen before.

It looked more like a peaceful medieval city filled with life and different human-like monsters that he had never seen before

After exploring for a couple of minutes he was interrupted by three punks who apparently were blocking his way on purpose. After a second of staring down the one in the middle pulled 2 daggers.

Robber:If you do not want to die give us whatever you got!!

Huh...Are these guys trying to rob me??

A little confused, Jin-woo looked at them carefully and realized.....They're beyond weak. 

At that moment he saw a little girl with blonde hair that was running with all she had.                         While still running towards them the little girl  scream