☠︎︎ᴍɪssɪɴɢ☠︎︎ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

ᴍɪssɪɴɢᴘᴀʀᴛ 2ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇᴇ 22

ᴍɪssɪɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇᴇ 22

                               "No!" Annabelle used her magic to make the stake fall in the fireplace then made Elena fly harshly against the wall. The doppelgänger groaned.

This angered Elena and she quickly grabbed another wooden stake then sped to Annabelle and stabbed it into her stomach, she backs Annabelle into the wall making her stick against the wall. The witch groaned as Elena twisted the stake inside her, she felt the blood drip down and heard Beatrice cry out to her sister.

"I'm sorry..." Annabelle whispered, a tear slipping down her cheek. Beatrice knew Annabelle wouldn't be able to save her— if she's even alive by then.

"I want you to feel like how I felt." Elena whispered, glaring as she pushed the stake deeper into her stomach "I'll let you watch Beatrice die. Then I'll kill you." She smiled and walked away as Annabelle coughed out blood.

Elena grabbed a stake and started music, dancing to the tune and her hair flipping. She looked to Annabelle and smirked "Dance." She told her and Annabelle shook her head making Elena roll her eyes and bought a stake to Beatrice heart threatening "I said dance!"

Annabelles head trailed down to the stake deep in her stomach and she slowly moved her hips, groaning in pain as she felt her stomach and back rip. She struggled but moved her hips side to side, it didn't look dancing, it looked like she was trying to get the stake out while moving around to the beat and tears streamed down her cheek making Elena smile at the sight.

"Enough. God, I almost feel bad." Elena admitted falsely and smirked "Almost." She winked then in a flash, she stabbed the wooden stake into Beatrice heart making Annabelle let out an ear piercing scream.

"Forgive me before I go." Beatrice groaned, a tear streaming down her cheek as her neck turned gray with veins.

"I forgive you." Annabelle whispered, knowing Beatrice could hear her. Beatrice smiled as her nose turned gray and her body slumped, giving into the chains and Elena smiled widely, laughing at the scene.

"That was dramatic." Elena laughed, throwing her head back in amusement "It's such a shame I didn't have blood to enjoy that. Hmm, maybe I should have just filmed it for sport. You know, if I ever feel sad, it'll definitely make up my day."

Elena began walking towards her while Annabelle hung her head low "If you're going to kill me, just get it over with." She managed a smile "But even when I'm dead on my last breath, I will hunt you down, Elena. And I'll hurt you in ways only I can."

The doppelgänger found her threat funny "That sounds hot." She laughed "Okay, enough with the chitchat. I'm going to kill you. Now, I have many options on how to kill you but I've always been really picky."