//Enemies?//

"Move it witchy"

"Fuck off romanoff"

I storm off into my room on the top floor, slamming the doors behind me for exaggeration, patiently waiting for her to walk through them.

"Well... how'd we do this time?" Wanda asked smirking,

I smile, guiding her hips so she'll straddle me "I think they bought it... as usual" she hums and leans down to kiss me softly, hands winding around my neck.

What started out as an innocent kiss intensified, tongues clashing, hands pulling hair-

"Hey guys have you- oh my god I'm so sorry!" I heard Peter shout,

"Spider boy if you don't get out and keep this to yourself, I'll make you sorry"

"I- I'm sorry Nat, my mouth is shut" and with that he's gone.

I heard a cute giggle from above me and I looked up to see an adorable little witch laughing away. I slowly pulled her down for a soft peck

"Hmm- I think we might have traumatised the insect- as much as I love him-"

"Oh we definitely have"

Wanda giggled, getting off my lap to lay down behind me. She sat up on her elbows silently asking me to move up and get into bed with her.

I rid my clothes, leaving me in my underwear, and crawl under the covers to take my love into my arms. My arms automatically wrap around her and she curls into me, nuzzling her face into my chest, leaving a small kiss there and within minutes we were asleep.

I woke up from a chap on the door with Peter shouting through, telling me something about a meeting in 30 minutes.

I looked over to see if Wanda was still in bed but I was disappointed to find her side of the bed empty. I groaned and headed into the bathroom to start my morning routine; I brushed my teeth, washed my face and did my skin care. I was surprisingly ready in under thirty minutes so I headed to the kitchen to make a bagel, making sure to make one for Wanda and sneak it to her without the others noticing.

I walked into the meeting room to see Wanda sitting on her own so I smile at her and go over to sit on her lap

"Here you go baby, I didn't know if you had ate so I brought you something just incase"

"Thank you liybimaya"

She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss. I tried to further the kiss but as soon as I started to deepen it I heard Pietro's loud laughing from down the hall.

I sighed and got off of Wanda, moving to the furthest away chair, on the other side of the room.

I seen the hurt flash over her face so I sent her a small smile and blew a kiss in her direction. I got a cute smile in the end. So worth it.

During the meeting we stole small glances and as soon as it ended I rushed out the room then headed towards my room so I could set up a movie and a pillow fort in the middle of my room for me and Wanda's movie night tonight.

A soft knock on my door takes my attention away from building the pillow fort.

Steve walks in smiling like a Cheshire Cat,

"What's happening in here"

"erm- i uh- i'm making a pillow fort because i'm bored"

"are you sure you're gonna be alone?"

"yep positive!"

"okay whatever you say, just letting you know we have a mission in a couple weeks so we have to start training again in a few days" he says walking out.