EPISODE 7: TUNNEL OF BUBBLES

Depuis le début

Leo looked at Taurus.

Taurus: I'm not going to harm Aries. That's treason, but...I'll not stand back and be told of what I'm allowed to do and how I'm to live by Aries.

Leo smirked.

Leo: I shall take my place in your little group, but don't ask me to hurt my friends.

Taurus smiled.

Taurus: We don't intend to harm any of them, Leo. We just want to be ourselves.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. EXT. UNKNOWN PLACE

UNKNOWN TIME

Virgo was walking through a white-lighted tunnel. The place was covered with bubbles. In them were the memories or the visions of unknown tribes and unknown creatures. As Virgo looked at the bubbles, she saw different things. She touched the bubble and was pulled into them. Standing in the bubble, she started to witness the event.

Bubble 1: Alya had arrived on planet Earth. Standing in front of her apartment, she saw Alesia coming, dragging her luggage.

Alesia: This is too heavy for me.

Alya smiled.

Alya: Well, this is our new home.

Alesia: New home...alright. I'll take it, if I have you by my side.

Alya smiled as she opened the door.

Virgo was then teleported to the tunnel, where she touched another bubble.

Bubble 2: Tor and Auriga were talking in the castle hall of the Virgo tribe. The castle was glowing with beautiful white light as Tor and Auriga were standing by the window.

Tor: He has summoned all the armies against us.

Auriga: I don't want to think of Aruarus as our foe. He's a friend. We should talk and understand one another.

Tor: He's blinded by jealousy. He hates you for taking Alya away from him, and he hates me for being my father's favorite. Foxy, on the other hand, doesn't wish to take sides. She has isolated herself in her cave and doesn't wish to come out.

Auriga: Yes, after she lost Orion, she blames Alya. She hasn't said anything. I'm just assuming, but I know Foxy. She's suffering from grief and doesn't wish to let us help her.

Tor kept quiet.

Virgo was teleported to the tunnel as she touched another bubble.

Bubble 3: Alya was going to go into labor. The Virgo elders had gathered around her as Alya was suffering from injuries and crying in agony from the labor pains.

Virgo elder: We must save the child.

Virgo elder 2: Let her die.

The others looked at the elder.

Virgo elder 2: She's the child of Auriga. He's a criminal.

Virgo elder: Hold your tongue! Auriga was not a criminal. He didn't betray us! You know very well that Aruarus labeled him as such, just like he labeled the Serpent tribe, as traitors just because they didn't side with him.

The elder kept quiet.

Alya was crying.

Alya: Alesia!!!

She gave birth to the glowing beautiful white skin baby as Virgo took out her ring of restriction with ease, and the elders looked at her in fear.

Virgo elder 4: That's disturbing.

Virgo elder 3: She must be eliminated.

Virgo elder 1: No, she must be kept. She's one of the Guardians. We must banish her to keep her safe, or Aruarus will poison her mind.

Virgo was teleported to the tunnel.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. PLANET MOON

CASTLE GARDENS

UNKNOWN TIME

Miranda and Jupiter were walking, holding hands. Jupiter got a flower and placed it in Miranda's hair.

Jupiter: Your beauty is timeless.

Miranda smiled as Jupiter kissed her hand.

Miranda: What are we going to do about the box?

Jupiter: We must wait for the Guardians' calls.

Miranda looked at Jupiter.

Jupiter: I have my spies among Venus's armies. They'll let me know if the Guardians need help.

Miranda: I see.

Jupiter faced Miranda and held her head with his hands.

Jupiter: I'll not let your home be destroyed. I promise you our children will know the magnificent place their mother was born and raised.

Miranda smiled as Jupiter kissed her.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE TITANIUM TRIANGLE

The constellation had taken out the unconscious body of the Serpent prince. Looking at him in awe and pain, they didn't know what to do.

Dagger: The time is up!

The constellations looked at each other, panicking.

Dagger: It's down to the last minutes. Once it's over, you and everything else will cease to exist.

Orion: Why?

Dagger: The prophecy has come to pass. The Guardians didn't do their duty. Therefore, everything will be erased and made new: new tribes, new Guardians, new prophecies, and so on.

Pyxis: In the end, we could not protect Ophiuchus, either.

Andromeda: No, it can't be... All this time and for nothing?

Dagger: Time is a tricky thing. Most think of it as something they'll always have. What they fail to realize is time is the most important asset in the entire universe and galaxies. It's the one thing they cannot purchase nor have forever.

The time was ticking as the constellations were standing around Ophiuchus.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 7