#1

hey! just want to clear up a little about how i will wright

bold will be pov and so on

cursive will be thinking[ *__*] and talking["__"]

with an underling it will be on a screen devise or commentator [ ^__^]

nezu pov

It was early monday morning and prisaple nezu was board. he hadn't had any new drama or new interesting reports to look at lately.

So after making his infamous tea, he sat at his desk and logged in on his computer. He started on social media. suddenly there came up an interesting post.

Apparently there had been an ice skating competition during the weekend and a famous ice skater had performed.

*well i have nothing else to do so... why not watch it*

After a while the last constentand was going to perform. but when the person skated out on the ice, he saw a familiar green head.

^and here he comes. the winner of the last olympian with his top score! Izuku midoriya!!^

(imagen this to be izuku [i know there not the same age and so on but imagen])

After his performance, Nezu was star struck. * was this really his student. more specifically the student that had gotten the attention from many heroes and villains. How did he know this before!?*

After nezuse realized he came up with a plan. a master plan if you would ask him.

izuku pov

This weekend has been really stressful. After the competition (that he won) there were a lot of interviews and a lot of events. but now he was on his way to his"normal" life as an UA student that was training to be a hero.

At his arrival to the classroom he heard the usual chaos that was his class.

Bakugou was screaming at his idiots for forgetting to study for a test that they would have later that week, and now coming to him for asking (begging) for him to tutor them. key world trying.

lida trying to calm down the loud noise.

shoji, tokoyami, tsu, and sato discusing somthing in a corner, while ayoma and turu had a cometision of who could sparkel most (if you didt know turu can make her sparkle/shine)

As he walked to his desk, Uraraka approached me and started a conversation about our weekend.

He made up a simple lie that he didn't do much and just studied.

-time skip to after the lesson- nonones pov~

" yea and before i forget it. tomorrow you all will go on a field trip with class 1b to an ice rink. i respect you all to respect the others and don't make trouble." aizawa suddenly spoke up.

After that announcement he left the classroom. He left the class in confusion, disagreement to be with 1b and excitement.

"omg this is going to be so much fun!" mina search excited. " YES! omg we need buy skaters and close! who want to join in after school to the mall!?" anexite tutu yield.

almost the whole class agred. almist. izuku, bakugo, aoyama and todoroki said with the lame excuse that they already had skates.

(I will make sure that Bakugou knows that Izuku skates and ist as big a bully as in the real story. it's more like brotherly teasing)

"BAKUGOU YOU KNOW HOW TO SKATE?!!you to midoriya!?" a surprised clase yielded the two.

" ye i know how to skate. so what! i can do whatever i want" bakugo retorted.

"yes i know a little more timid answer from izuku.

"well we understand todoroki bc he has an literally ice quirk. and ayoma just seems like the type that has them. we are just surprised that you two know how to skate." kirishima reply for the others

"It's ok," Midoriya answered before walking out.

-time skip by an lassie author- after school- izuku's pov

*omg im freaking out! tomorrow will be my domesday! how did they come up with the idea that they would go to an ice rink!? uuuuggrr.....*

if you wondering why he is freking out it is becuse in his erly middle school life he got bullied for going to figureskating, they(not bakugo) caled him stupid names and just was being compleet asholes. so after he sitch school he kept his identity hidden so the same thing would not happen.

*o well. there's nothing I can do about it now. I just hope it's not the same rink I have my regular practise in. that would definitely blow my cover...*

-time skip to when he came home-

"im home!" izuku yells in the apartment he shared with his mom.

"hey honey! I got the mail from the school about the trip tomorrow. be sure to bring you skates and be care full on the ice. ok?" inko said from the kitchen. even after all these years of training and she still works. buts that is inko for yall (pff- yall🤠)

"yes i promise!"

.

.

.

.

.

So that was the first chapter.

please leave a comment of what you think (no must but i like opinions so i can later maybe edit it to be better)

drink a little water and take care🖤

~Nahuel out!