s.c : fourteen

"Shhh quiet down" Hyunjin giggled at Seungmin who was splashing in the bubble filled tub

"Shhh quiet down" Hyunjin giggled at Seungmin who was splashing in the bubble filled tub. He sat across from him and, even if it might look strange, it was adorable. Little Seungmin insisted on Hyunjin taking a bath with him so they did. "Alright come here so I can wash your hair."

Seungmin went to the other side to sit between Hyunjin's legs and lean his back against his chest. "Close your eyes baby" Seungmin listened, giggling when he felt water flow from his hair and drip down his face. "Tickles" he plunged his hands in the water, making a loud splashing sound causing Hyunjin to hush him again.

Hyunjin would probably label this as one of his favorite moments with Seungmin. He loved to give him what he wanted and he was glad that his little persona had no filter. If it did, Seungmin would've never requested something that sounded as absurd as this. But Hyunjin was grateful that Seungmin was very conscious about boundaries. At least in his little state mind all his ideas had wholesome or harmless intentions that usually just involved Hyunjin being present or playing along.

"Daddy, I think gwandma is bwack" Hyunjin's thoughts interrupted and he listened for the silence only to hear a car door close outside. There was two bathrooms and one was attached to the room he always stayed in which was locked. But how was he supposed to explain why Seungmin was also behind the locked door?

"Just stay quiet princess. We'll finish up but you have to stay very quiet, okay? If she asks anything I'll talk" Seungmin nodded and so Hyunjin continued pouring water until it was wet enough so he could add soap. Silence consumed the house besides the jingling of keys when the front door opened and the sounds of the sudding of the soap that Hyunjin was thoroughly washing Seungmin's hair with.

A wave of relief washed over Hyunjin when he heard another door close, meaning that his grandma just went to her room.

When Seungmin was finished washing up he waited outside the tub, wrapped in a towel and playing with rubber ducks that he hadn't noticed before. His wait didn't last long because Hyunjin bathed himself as quick as possible and got out moments after. He needed to dress him after all.

Hyunjin put on his own clothes before he went to help Seungmin with his. Unfortunately it couldn't be his cute fuzzy pajamas because he would have to go back to normal already.

"How could I be so shameless! I voluntarily got naked in front of you!" Seungmin was back in his normal state and covered his blushing cheeks. "You should've said no! This isn't fair since we aren't even even because I closed my eyes until you got in the bath!"

Seungmin sat on the closed toilet with his knees to his chest while Hyunjin plugged in a hair dryer. "You don't have to be in little space for us to shower together. Just ask" Seungmin flushed an even deeper shade of red. "How could you say things like that!"

After Seungmin stopped refusing, Hyunjin began to blow dry his hair. It took slightly longer than expected because of how thick it was but they still managed to finish in a decent amount of time.

"My turn pretty boy" Seungmin snatched the hair dryer from Hyunjin's hand and forced him to sit down. His own shoulders were tense from anxiety but he finally relaxed and began to run his fingers through the locks of black hair. "You call me princess so I guess you're my prince."

Hyunjin hugged Seungmin's waist, slightly lifting his shirt to place a kiss to his bare stomach. A happy hum being the only response from the younger. "I'm glad to call you mine princess."

The grip around Seungmin's waist never went away so it was a bit more difficult to dry all Hyunjin's hair when his face was against his body but he managed. "All done!"

Just as Seungmin hoped Hyunjin wouldn't do, he was carried to the room and placed on the bed. "I will tell your grandma that you're harassing me" Hyunjin laughed at the pouty lips, placing a soft kiss to them.

"Let's go eat"

-

couldn't make it longer because I might get my phone taken since my mom hates me and my happiness