s.c : thirteen

Hyunjin held a faint smile, his hand caressing Seungmin's face that had a ridiculous amount of candy pocketed in his cheeks

Hyunjin held a faint smile, his hand caressing Seungmin's face that had a ridiculous amount of candy pocketed in his cheeks. The younger hummed a tune that seemed to put Hyunjin in a trance. It made the atmosphere much more subtle. Especially with the inviting pale yellow lighting coming from the sun that managed to travel a sliver past the thick white curtains. Everything was calm.

A week passed since Seungmin's episode. He once thought about telling Hyunjin about it but presumed it would be better not to. He figured he wouldn't be able to handle the positive comments Hyunjin would shower him with.

"You always think so much" Seungmin jumped when his cheeks were unexpectedly squeezed and the candies he had in his mouth were now in Hyunjin's hand that cupped below his chin. It was gross but his mind was somewhere else. The aftertaste of the candy made him sad. "She said I could have as many as I want" he pouted. Hyunjin's hand moved from under Seungmin's chin to throw away the handful and then get washed. "Yeah well my grandma thinks you're adorable so of course there isn't going to be a limit."

Seungmin missed all the flavors but was somewhat glad Hyunjin decided he shouldn't eat so many. His lips got puffy every time he ate a lot of candy at once. The sugar and over hydration hurt his normally dry lips.

"I like it here better than your house... no offense. Your room is nice because it smells like you and everything inside just screams you but your mom kind of hates me" Seungmin interrupted his own thoughts and glanced around the guest room they were in, removing the once thriving memories of candy from his mind. It was welcoming. It reminded him of a sunset with the different hues of yellow. For once, he liked the way he looked. He found himself rather pretty in such pretty colors.

"Maybe it is better here. I can tell when you're admiring yourself princess. You're always pretty" The younger smiled as he received a sweet kiss from Hyunjin. He tore his eyes away from the mirror after being caught and he started humming again. Hyunjin's hand also eventually found its way back to his face.

And so they stayed like that, Hyunjin laying his back on the bed and Seungmin sitting on the floor with his head resting on Hyunjin's hand that extended to touch his angelic face.

They visited Hyunjin's grandma because she invited them over through text the day before. She always liked to make her daughter angry, especially when it came to her grandson doing whatever he wanted. She never liked the idea of Mrs. Hwang's perfect image with her perfect family. The second she heard about Seungmin she wanted to meet him and keep him around Hyunjin a lot more often.

"Jinnie..." Hyunjin turned his head when he heard the nickname said in a sad voice. "Can I do it now? I'm tired and I want cuddles... I promise to be good and not loud" Seungmin gave the saddest puppy eyes he could in hopes that it would help convince the other. How could he resist? "Of course angel. Need a bottle?"

Hyunjin rose from the bed when Seungmin nodded his head yes. He grabbed his bag off the floor and dipped his hand into it until he felt his fingers wrap around the familiar object. "Get changed bub" he tossed the bag beside Seungmin that had a few of his little space items Hyunjin insisted on bringing, proceeding to leave the room.

When he was sure his grandma wasn't around he went to the kitchen and heated the milk he poured for a minute so it was warm. Before leaving he squeezed the end of the bottle between his fingers over the sink to make sure the milk could pass through the small hole. He was about to open the door to the guest room until it was slammed right back in his face. He felt embarrassed for not knocking.

"No look" Hyunjin let out a laugh when he realized Seungmin already went into little space before changing. A smile crept onto his face when Seungmin opened the door with his hands interlaced behind his back. "No pants today?"

Seungmin responded with a 'tired' and snatched the bottle from his grasp. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and locked the door. He sat beside Seungmin who aggressively drank the milk.

"Done!" Seungmin threw the bottle to the ground the he finished in what seemed like less than two minutes. His eyes started to droop as he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and snuggled into his chest. "Goo night daddy" Hyunjin surprised himself when he didn't tense up. Perhaps because it was baby Seungmin. Minnie. "Goodnight baby."

The two lulled to sleep comfortably. If only Hyunjin's grandma wasn't outside the door. Now Hyunjin would never hear the end of her dirty remarks she would have about the two. "Damn kids and their weird turn ons. I knew that boy wouldn't just hang around my Hyunjin that much for a friendship. He's too innocent for anything more though... I bet Hyunjin was the one who taught him that! Poor thing" the old woman mumbled to herself as she made her way back to her own room. She hoped they cleaned after themselves.

Maybe it would be better if she knew that Seungmin liked little space. At least then, if she ever heard him say daddy again, she would know that it's another way to call a special caretaker. And maybe she wouldn't automatically assume that every time the door was locked it meant they were doing something she claimed that only adults should do.

At least that's what she would say in front of other people. She had a close relationship with Hyunjin so she told him all about her high school days and all the bad stuff she used to do. That's why she was so open to teasing him.

The two boys didn't know it yet but this was where they would find out is the only place they didn't have to hide. A caretaker and his baby. A couple.

A house with one open minded occupant. Adding two love driven boys.