The Meet

Izuku POV
When me and my group of friends left I had a weird feeling. As if I was being watched? But I shook it going to little cafe the school funded.To be honest I'm glad it is there. After walking my group placed there usual orders.We also sat at our usual table.
3rd person POV
Todoroki began to speak. "How was everyone's weekend". Everyone else said a "fine" or a "okay" but Midoriya stayed silent. "What's wrong Deku-kun"Ochaco said in worry for her friend. "I- well- it's just my family. They seem to not really care for me anymore and I feel like they take more care of there work than they do me..."Midoriya explained.His friend tried to enlighten him saying they were always there for him. Midoriya smiled knowing he had great friends. After another conversation with gossip the group went to there classroom ready for another day.
Bakugou POV
I just got to the classroom with my loud group. Sitting in my seat another group comes in. I look over to see the green ball of fluff I saw earlier and think to myself 'Is that the boy from earlier.....he looks cute maybe I could play with him for a bit'.

(A/N: Izuku is the new kid and knew his squad before U.A izuku had the smarts and money to get into U.A...maybe had some bullying problems)
Before I could talk to him the school bell rang signaling it is time for class. Aizawa came in and told green bean to introduce himself.

"Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya but my friends call me Deku. Nice to meet you!" Hmm he seems so sweet maybe it will be easy to win his heart.(a/n;ily but fuck of katsuki)
Deku POV
It was a warm welcome.At break time I met a girl named Mina.She was very lively much like Uraraka.She is now introducing me to her friends. When we walk up to them I see an angry blonde, a blonde with a light-bolt in his hair with a red head taunting the blond, while a black hair is smirking and purple hair is listening to music.Woah there ummm..hyper? Then that's when I noticed the the blonde staring at me.
Mina POV
AWWWW THE NEW BOY IS SO CUTE.I CLAIM HIM AS MY NEW CHILD. I befriended him and I am now taking him to my group. "This is Bakugou, the one who is always in a bad mood. This is Denki our crackhead"
~After introducing~
I hope Bakubabe will be nice(just a nickname). Deku brought his squad over and we talked for a bit.
.
.
.
.
~after school~
3rd POV
It was after school and all the students of U.A we're heading home but Katsuki had something else on his mind. 'Maybe I can walk the nerd home' He thought then he saw the green bean.Making his way over he yelled ' HEY DEKU'. The bean her and looked over to see Katsuki behind him. "Oh.  Hey Kacchan what's up?" The bean asked cutely tilting his head. Hiding a blush Katsuki didn't know he could have he asked to walk Midoriya home.
"Sure"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
534 words
I hope you like!!
Please vote, share, and follow
Anime recommendations?