☀️❤️🐰

Bright, the rich CEO of Thailand was arranged to marry his father's friend's son Win,who was completing his University studies.

Bright was a cold person while Win was a cheerful one........there were many people who wanted to be Bright's while Win also had fan's and followers.......are they forced to be together?

Will they be able to make this relationship workout?

______________________________________

Note : This is purely a fiction. None of this is real. I just can't get enough of BrightWin which is why I'm writing this one. Don't take any of this seriously and if you don't like then please leave. Also,the pictures used in it are not owned by me, I just edit them a little. Credit of the original pictures kindly goes to the owners.

Only the story belongs to me. If anything seems similar to reality or something else it's just coincidence.

Once again, all of this is fiction and through this I'm not forcing or spreading the idea of Bright or Win is gay. Their sexuality is not for me or anyone to decide. Whatever their sexuality is, I'll continue them. I just like the pair which is why I'm using their names, so please don't hate on me. If you don't like it then kindly leave.

Thanks,and hope you enjoy 💕