Chapter 28 (18+)

Taehyung's pov

I enter the room after checking the security of the palace. I removed my coat while I search for my lovely wife.

I assumed she is the bathroom and waited for 2 mins . I was about to knock but then I see the bathroom door slightly opened. I peek in and see y/n struggling with her gown's knotts.

"Need help , love ?"

She quickly turn around to face me. Her hair was freely flowing in the air. She looked amazing.

I look at her waiting for her permission to enter. She nod and I get inside . She turn her back towards me . I could see her face in the mirror infront of us.

I trace my hands on her shoulder to her back. She close her eyes and feel me. We haven't been intimate for so long. The tension was evident.

I remove the knotts of her gown steadily one by one . I opened the knotts till her waist and look at her face through the mirror.

She was looking at me breathing heavily. I touch her bare back with my hands feeling her warmth. She throw her head back as she came in contact with my tenderness.

I kiss all over her bare smooth back leisurely. She bites her lips.

"Don't seduce me , baby..."- I whisper to her ears nibbling on them.

I was about to take her gown off her shoulders , but she stop me turning to face me.

"I need to freshen up."

I smirk -" Sure. Come fast."

She nod. I kiss her head and go back to the room closing the bathroom door.

I couldn't wait to make love to her. So , instead of wasting time I went to another bathroom to freshen up.

Y/n's pov

I come out of the bathroom into the room drying my hair with a towel. I felt great after bathing . Now I feel refreshed.

My eyes scan for Taehyung , but he was not in the room. I walk to the balcony and stare at the night sky. The stars were sparkling like diamonds .

Seeing them reminded me of my wedding ring and engagement ring that Taehyung gave me while proposing.

The ring he gave to me while proposing was in my right hand's ring finger :

Where as my wedding ring was on my left hand's ring finger: