Chapter Eight: Time to Speak Up

Start from the beginning

     “Alright, pick your karts and let’s get this game started!” You and Zayn raced over to the nearest kart. You all strapped on your helmets and buckled yourselves in. “Alright, now guys, be careful! Please, we don’t want anyone hurt and if something goes wrong-” Liam started off proclaiming from his kart. “Oh hush Liam! This is giong to be fun!” Louis called back. Danielle poked Liam a few times. “You ready babe?” Zayn asked you. You nodded. “Alright, if you think I’m going too fast, want me to stop or anything just tell me.” he said. You nodded. “Yeahhh, now let’s win this thing.” he said as he took your hand and intwined his fingers with yours. You nodded and smiled. “On your marks!” the instructor said. You looked over and saw that there was a giant screen in the arena showing all of you. The fans were screaming and cheering. “Get set!” he continued on. You looked at eachother. “Game on.” you heard Harry say. “Go!” the instructor exclaimed. You took off. Fans were screaming at every possibly direction you could think of. They were going nuts. Louis and Eleanor were in the lead followed by Harry, Liam and Danielle, then you and Zayn. “Zayn, we’re losing!” you told him. “Don’t worry. I got this.” he assured you. You ended up racing around the track four times. This was your last lap. You all stayed within the places you were at, besides for Liam and Danielle who were now in front of Harry. You saw the finish line. “Hold on babe!” Zayn yelled. “Hold o-?” you stopped. Zayn stepped on the gas as hard as he possibly could. “Oh My God!” you screamed. Fans went crazy loud. You passed Harry. “What the?!” he screamed. Then Liam and Danielle. “Hey!” Danielle and Liam screamed at the same time.

     You were coming up to Louis and Eleanor. “Louis! Look out!” Eleanor warned. You were right on his tail. “Ahh!” Louis screamed as he tried stepping harder on the gas. Zayn swarmmed around them to come into first place. “Woooo hooooo!! Yeah!!!” you heard all the fans cheering. “Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn! Zayn!” they all cheered. Zayn jumped out of the kart, picked you up and spun you around. Fans went even louder. Then came Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Daniele and finally Harry. “You cheaters!” Louis accused you as he removed his helmet from his head. You and Zayn ignored him. You just celebrated your victory. “It wasn’t fair. I didn’t have a companion. My confidence level wasn’t very good.” Harry complained. You all just smiled. The instructor handed you and Zayn a fake gold trophy. “Wooo hooo!” Zayn shouted as he held it up for the fans to see. You all laughed along. Once your little celebration was over, the boys headed to the fans to do some signings and take some pictures. You, Eleanor and Danielle sat on a bench waiting for them to finish. Some fans were calling your names and taking pictures of you. You checked your Twitter. Who mentioned you? Zayn.

     “Just finished up some go karting with Danielle, Eleanor and the lads. @_____ and I came in 1st place!! Love you!! MWAH! :D x” Another tweet from Louis. “@zaynmalik @_____ : @EleanorJCalder and I won in spirt!! ;)” A tweet from Harry. “@_____ @zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @EleanorJClader @DaniellePeazer In my defense, I was alone. I needed a friend.” And finally, a tweet from Liam. “Go karting today with the lads and the girlies!! @_____ got some serious karting skillzz. Go folllow his beautiful girl!! ;) xxx” All those tweets gained you hundereds of thousands of followers. You were at 823,987. Wow. But then you checked Niall’s twitter. His last tweet. Tweeted about ten minutes ago “That feeling when you don’t know what to do anymore, or how to describe. Yeah. Feeling that right now…” you sighed. “Oh Niall.” you said to yourself. After the boys were finished signing they came over to you. The fans were still there however. Liam put his arm around Danielle as Louis sat on Eleanor’s lap. Zayn picked you up and spun you around once more. “Weeee!” you shouted. He put you back down and wrapped his arms around your neck and leaned his head on your shoulder while he kissed your cheek. More fangirling. “I love you.” he said. You smiled. “Love you more.” you teased. He smiled his beautful smile. No one understood how much Zayn meant to you. “I’m unloved.” Harry said with a frown. “Awwww. Come here Harry.” Zayn motioned him into the hug he was giving you. He gladly came over and wrapped his arms around both of you. “Well don’t leave us out!” Liam said while coming over with Danielle. Him and Danielle hugged you as well. Meanwhile, Louis came jumping on all of you, nearly making you fall down. "Yahhooooooo!" he cheereed as he body slammed into Zayn and Harry. "Woahhhh!" you heard them both as they lost their balance for a second. You felt Eleanor come into the hug as well.