"Rank two," Ma'am West looks at them, "Ms. Francine Carrel Diaz."

Francine stands up awkwardly and immediately makes her way to the stage. The applause of her classmates was a bit much, she couldn't hear what ma'am West was saying to her. So, Francine just kept on smiling as she received her certificate and silver medal. She stepped down and waited for someone on the side.

"And our rank one," Ma'am West grins, and Francine swears that almost all of their male classmates melted, "Ms. Andrea Gorostiza."

Andrea stands up and walks to the stage with pride. Francine was cheering along with her classmates. When Andrea was about to step down, Francine offered her hand, and the latter accepted it.

"Top one," Andrea flexes her gold medal, "Ah~ baka mas lalo kang ma-inlove sa'kin niyan."

Francine smiles, "Tatalunin kita next year."

"I'd like to see you try, again."

~

Andrea hugs her parents as soon as the event ends. She takes a glance at Francine, who was busy talking to her parents.

Mrs. Gorostiza hugs her daughter, "We are so proud of you anak." She then gives her a bouquet of roses.

"Let's celebrate!" Mr. Gorostiza grins, "Saan mo gusto kumain 'nak?"

Andrea was about to answer when she saw Francine approaching them with a bouquet of sunflowers. She started to get nervous.

"H-Hello po," Francine greets them, she looks quite awkward, cute, "Blythe ..." She hands the bouquet.

"Ah~" Mr. Gorostiza smiles at her, "Long time no see!"

"Na busy lang po sa ... finals, sir."

"It paid off," Mr. Gorostiza chuckles, "My, this is Ms. Diaz—"

"Francine nalang po."

Mr. Gorostiza smiles at her, "Francine, kasama ng princess natin mag volunteer sa hospital."

"I've seen you once when I was visiting," Mrs. Gorostiza extends her hand, "Nice to formally meet you."

"Me too po—" Francine clears her throat, "Nice to formally meet you din po, ma'am."

Andrea prevents herself from laughing, a nervous Francine is way too cute! But why is she conversing with them in the first place?

"Francine." Mr. Gorostiza calls, "We'll be celebrating Blythe's accomplishment today," He said, "Join us?"

"Plus, we owe you and your family for taking care of our princess on Christmas break." Mrs. Gorostiza smiles, "Please?"

"S-Sige po," Francine smiles, "Pwede po bang magtanong? Sa'n po tayo?"

"le lien de l'est." Mr. Gorostiza said with a funny accent, "Ang sosyal pakinggan at ng presyo pero worth it."

Francie then excuses herself to talk to her parents. Andrea then looks for her friends as well. After a few talks and taking pictures with the others, they made their way to the fancy restaurant.

"Dad, baka po sobra namang mahal dito." Andrea tugs his father's coat, "Sa iba nalang po tayo."

Mr. Gorostiza laughs, "We can afford to eat here, relax." He reassured.

A valet greets them as they get out of the car. They immediately fall in line with the other guests. When they were finally attended, they are escorted to a bigger table as they requested. After a few minutes, the Diaz's joins them.