I sensed through my instinct how Erica, one of the girls that I am with, slapped Yoseff somewhere in his body. It's either on one of his hands or arms. Maybe she thinks that this person is harming me unreasonably.

Hindi ko na siya napigilan upang i-explain na okay lang ang ginagawang paraan ni Yoseff para gisingin ko. I freaking need it, since I am surrounded by these creepy girls that I am not even close with.

"Don't worry about him, boy. Kami na ang bahalang mag-uwi sa kaniya. Just leave him to us," sabi ni Erica sa kaniya.

I'm aware that they are doing pervert things around me, that's why I strongly hoped that Yoseff wouldn't turn his back to me because he believed to these girls that they would bring me home without any other intentions.

I felt another wave of continuous slaps from Yoseff, trying to wake me up for the second time. Sa gulat ko ay pinilit kong dumilat upang makita siya.

It is blurry yet I want to blush by the view of his adorable face. I don't know what is happening to me. Maybe, because alcohol is kicking in my system but I have no clue.

A part of my soul--- well, majority of it, wants to hold him close and lock his body so tight. I couldn't understand myself. Curiousity filled my mind, as I felt the need to figure out how it feels to touch him. Hinila ko siya pakandong sa akin. I felt his cold skin and fabrics. I embraced him tightly, to the point where he can't escape from me.

I leaned my head on his back, sending him some of my warmth. His proximity makes me so comfortable.

"Dito muna tayo, Sef. Ayoko pang umuwi," pilit ko sa kaniya. I want to have fun with him. Just curious how he acts in a party.

I'm not sure if he just snarled at me, but I sensed his irritation. I felt that he carried me with his tiny body, and it feels very unsual and it feels like every moment, we are about to fall. Wala nga lang akong magawa upang tulungan ang sarili ko na maglakad mag-isa.

"Bubuhatin na kita," he said to me. I just trusted him that he will bring me home safely compare to those perverted girls who just went near me earlier without even telling them.

His same old citrus scent intoxicated. I even sniffed his shirt to smell more of it. I don't even like citrus. I just like to smell him.

We made it to our house. Naramdaman ko na hiniga niya ako sa sofa. I'm still at my concious, kaya dinilat ko ng bahagya ang aking mata. Hindi niya napansin iyon, kaya akala niya ay tulog na ako.

Nakita ko kung paano niya tinapat ang kaniyang phone sa akin. Naramdaman ko na nasa itaas ko siya, habang nakahiga ako. Hindi man kami magkadikit, alam kong malapit lang siya sa akin.

My shirt was pulled up unintentionally. I know, he's capturing my body in different angles, because of that. I partly opened my eyes, and its hard for him to notice it. I secretly peaked on what he was doing.

What's the purpose of my body pictures? Aanhin naman niya ito?

While he was currently on top of me, but our bodies are not touching. He supported himself with his arms and legs. I immediately pulled him down and squeezed against my body. Occupying the space between us. I trapped him in my arms.

We're now cuddling each other.

"Shamelessly taking pictures of me, huh? Akala mo hindi kita mahuhuli?" sita ko sa kaniya. I heard his faint breaths. Sinubukan niyang magpumiglas mula sa akin pero hindi ko siya hinayaang makawala. "Huwag kang malikot. There's no way for you to deny it."

Just say that its true. I'm not mad.

"Oo na, sige na. Tutal nahuli mo na ako. Wala na akong magagawa kaya pakawalan mo na 'ko," aniya.