16 years later- meet the family

Josephine never knew what had happened to her real mom. The only life she had ever know was the one with her Aunt Martha and Uncle Laryngitis. Yes Laryngitis. Don't ask. Anyway, they lived on a ranch in Austin,Texas. It was hardly ever quiet with her five step cousins she had to live with. She shared a room with Laura (age twelve) and Quinn (age ten). With Josephine being 16 it was harder for her to get along with them but the youngest of the six, Niki (age nine), kept them all at peace. Niki always new just what to say, but sometimes she was quite moody and the ranch seemed at war. Jacob (age 10) always got along with Niki, as they were best of friends and almost did everything together. Jacob had a hard time getting along with is older brother, though. Theodore was seventeen and the oldest of the six. He was always helping uncle Larry out in the fields and didn't like to really talk to anyone unless necessary. Josephine ( Jo ) was the only one he would talk to. They their own special bond. They all loved each other in their own special way but it still wasn't Jo's real family. Jo wanted to know about her real past, but whenever she asked no one answered or acted like they heard. She just wanted to know the truth. Would she ever, is the real question.