Chapter 3: "The Same Day Same Old Things"

Comenzar desde el principio

Man: "You owe my two sons a goddamn apology!"

David: "Listen take it easy and go back to your truck." 

As David was about to leave this made the situation worst as the man wasn't finished talking to David while he gently talks to Team RWBY and JNPR to get in his truck the man tries to punched David while the man wife starts yelling at her man support right it was short live as David quickly hits him with his elbow and grabbed his left arm and tossed him to the ground and got his arm on a pinned as the man screamed in pain while the man wife only stop cheering and watch her husband get taken down easily until David dislocated his arm making a gruesome cracked making RWBY and JNPR a little scared of David take down.

After breaking his arm David picked him and whisper at the man ear with a threat.

David: "If you dare to go after me or any of these kids I will kill you understand..." 

Nodding at what David said he then let go of him and watch the man crawl to his wife as he is breathing heavily and watch the two get in the truck and drove away probably to a nearest hospital once they were gone David turn to team RWBY and JNPR with a shock in their face.

Ruby: "How did you-"

Jaune: "That was a fast take down that I have ever seen!"

Yang: "You got to teach me that!"

David: "Look kids get in the truck okay. '

As Yang groans in sad and got on the truck they drove off and head to David home.

A Few Moments later

Once they got home RWBY and JNPR sat down in the living room as they were told by David to wait in the living room as he went to his room for a change of clothes.

Ruby: "So what do you guys think of this world?"

Blake: "I find it kind of nice to see how peaceful it is."

Weiss: "Yeah the people in this world look all calm since there is no Grimm here."

Pyrrha: "But what do they fear the most."

Ren: "Well that we have to ask David."

As it shows David in his room he changed into his work clothes for the day once dress and was about to head out David notice to see his old team picture sitting in the desk staring at it, he then slowly grabbed the picture and began to smile the good' ole days when he was Captain in that squad.

(This is what David Team posed during their time in Remnant)

Placing the picture back on his desk David began to leave his room with a smile on his face as he misses the time he was with hit team before he went into early retirement.

Meanwhile, in the sky.

Somewhere in Earth clear skies it shows two MV-22 Osprey flying as it shows a group of soldiers sitting inside the aircraft.

Pablo: "Oh god it good to be back home I can't wait to eat my momma BBQ alligator."

Luke: "You guys eat alligators?"

Drake: "What are you Pablo some weird kind of Florida man?"

Pablo: "Guys I'm just bragging on how hungry I am okay? Jeez it not like I'm not crazy enough of eating it."

Next to Pablo shows their mouth covering friend Stilts who there sharping his knife as Jason the rookie of the squad. 

Jason: "So where is our Captain?"

Dunn: "What do you think..... He always keeps us waiting and smoke his cigar...."

When Dunn said the squad turned to the Captain who sitting far away from them holding the cigar in his hand as he blew the smoke out and sighed knowing it will the same day and same old shit they were about to do once they reach back in New Jersey. Still minding his business the Captain continue smoking his cigar.

 Still minding his business the Captain continue smoking his cigar