Chapter 3: "The Same Day Same Old Things"

Comenzar desde el principio

He then chuckled before walking to his parents' tombstone placing his head on it and rubbed his hand on it.

David: "You don't need to worry about me..... I'll be okay."

Getting up to his feet David he then said goodbye to his parent's as he was walking away he then remembered the time when he was young after General Patterson first freed him from Divisional Nine he took him to his parents where David was free from being the Winter Soldier in that time cried feeling all the guilt and pain he's done while looking his parents.

Walking to his Truck Jaune spotted David first as he spoke up to him.

Jaune: "Um David I don't know if this is a good time to say this, but we are kind of hungry."

Nora: "Yeah I could really go for a pancake." 

David: "Don't worry I'll get us something to eat." 

Getting on his truck he then starts it and drive out of the cemetery and head towards the local fast food restaurant which was McDonald's ordering a large breakfast for the both team David order himself a small breakfast while watching both teams eat their food.

Ruby: "Um David can I ask you question." 

David: "Go ahead." *Took a bite of his food.*

Ruby: "Do you think that it fine for us being in public?"

David: "Yeah it fine people around here don't mind other people business and such so don't worry about it." 

Ruby: "I see..."

Weiss: "So David after we are finished eating our breakfast what do you do in your free time." 

David: "Well I do paperwork that I didn't finish from my old job, so I can send them back."

Blake: "What was your old job..."

David: "Well....."

Flashback

The Knights Barrack

It shows David and his old team playing poker with some other squad in the U.S. Army.

U.S. Soldier: "Boo Yeah! Full house!"

The one soldier was right he has a full house card in his hand showing what he has Razor then threw his cards to the table in anger as he tackled the man and starts fighting him as David Team and the other team watch the two fight David then shows his card making him the winner of the game. 

David: "I got four aces..... I think I win..."

Nick: "Nice Captain...."

End of Flashback.

David: "It complicated I would say.... Now that we are done eating our food come on let head back to the house..."

After David said that he then get up along with Team RWBY and JNPR following him as they were about to get in the truck the group heard another truck drove up right next to them and what came out of the truck was a pissed man and women who calling David out.

???: "David! David Knight!"

David: *Mumble* "Shit...." 

Ruby: "Um David who-"

David: "You kids stand by the car okay..." 

Yang: "Should we be worried?"

David: "Just stand by the car." 

Women: "Don't take any shit babe!"

David turned to face the man and the woman who pressed their fingers on Davids right shoulder three times while they shouted at David.