"Wait! That's sounds like Mr.Park Jimin.." I said.

"Oh... you're right..that can't be..or else..Aunt Jeongyeon will slap you.."Sunoo chuckled.

"Okey.. let's just call him..Mr.J.." Sunoo said.

"That's so obvious..like Jay and J are the same..are you dumb?" I angrily asked.

"Okey..okey! Easy..easy...hmmm..." Sunoo said and think.

"Let's just call him something that in the cartoon so it's not obvious." I suggest.

Wow!I suggest... that's not good...I'm agreeing with this nonsense thing..shut.

"Okeyyy!!! it's Mr.AngryBird!!!" Sunoo shouted.

For real? That sounds funny.

"Oh.. you're smiling...Hahaha" Sunoo teased me as I'm laughing at his joke.

"I'm not!I'm just impressed.." I laughed.

"Okey.. because you laugh...we will now call him Mr.AngryBird." Sunoo said and smile.

"If that's what you want." I said and chuckled.

I can't move on..Lol.

____

It's our second day here in the school and thanks God! Niki is My classmate, so he told me everything what happened when I'm trapped with his hyung.

It's now lunch and we need to eat.

Heeseung the president of dance club and Jay's love one, as what Sunoo said.
He want us to know eachother, because we are new member.

Sunoo is sticking with Niki, as always and me I'm at the back watching their hands touches everytime it sways.

Ughhh!!!this life!! If I can delete some of my memories then I will delete this one.

"Okey..this is Jay hyung's classroom..please wait here." Niki said and we stop beside the rooms door.

Sunoo quickly stick beside me and giggle.

"Mr.AngryBird is coming.." Sunoo giggled and strike his point finger into my ribs.

I react and give him a glare.

"Guys let's go?" Niki said and I quickly saw Jay took a glimse on me and start to walk.

He is ignoring me.

I quickly turn my head to Sunoo and he rise his brows asking "what happened?"

I just ingore him and start to walk.

I think Jay is ignoring me because I don't want to.

We silently walk and go to the cafeteria where the others are there.

We sat and Jay suddenly sat next to me.

We are sitting in a long chair but he sat next to me!!

"So..you are the newbies?" Heeseung smile.

"Yeah...we are.." I said.

Jay is just silent sitting next to me, I don't know why..he is that silent when in past days he's the one who's opening some topics.

"Jay are you okey?" Hanbin asked.

Jay didn't respond instead he just nodd.

I took a glance on him and our eyes connects.

"So!we guys! it's good to hear that we have newbies here and I have a good news too." Heeseung said.

"What good news?" Jake asked while sipping his soda.

"We are going to attend a competition.." Heeseung smiled.

I see... that's why Jay likes Heeseung that much..because Heeseung has beautiful smile.

"Really?when?" Sunghoon asked.

"Next week friday.." Heeseung said and smile.

"Ohh.... that's urgent then?" Daniel said.

"Yeah...and..the newbies should join too." Heeseung said.

"Wait, what?!" Taki asked.

Shut....this is my first competition then..but I'm not ready.

"What?" Heeseung asked.

"The newbies? They are just new and they are going to jin us in competition already?" Taki asked.

"Yeah...we shouldn't underestimate our newbies.." Heeseung said.

"Yeahh...Niki is a good dance if you know." Jake inserted.

"Oh..Sunoo too...and also Jungwon.."Niki said.

"No..I won't let them.." Taki said.

"Hey..I'm the president and I'm tge one who will lead...okey?" Heeseung lift his brow to Taki.

"Yes, you're the leader..and the leader should hear the member out about their opinion.." Taki said.

"I think Taki is right, Hee." Sunghoon said.

"Jay..please give us your opinion." Heeseung asked Jay who is silent since.

"Oh..I think it's good if we will let them..join the competition it's part of their experience.." Jay just said.

I turn my head they are all nodding their heads.

I know I can dance but not that limited of time....it's hard for me to memorize the dance in just a week and a half.

"Okey...I will tell the details.." Heeseung said and pick up some papers inside his bag.

I can't with this.

____

JMLXX

TODAY MY COUSIN ARRIVED AND...SHE WILL STAY HERE FOR A WEEK...
I HOPE SHE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE..SINCE WE ALL ARE BORING..AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

SEE YOU TOMORROW~~