46

Ningkai

I heard him leave the room...

Why?is he into something again?

When I first saw his face, I know he is the right one...but..when I saw Jay and his interaction..I just try to hide my feelings for him. And he loves Jay...I know it from his eyes.

But...now...I think I can take care of him since Jay hurting him so much by not  remembering him, I know it's been 3 years but the feeling that I keep on hiding is the same, without communication.

After a minute...I decide to follow him cause he looks like he is taking so much time outside.

I walk outside and saw him standing on the grills fighting with the ocean.

Now what?again?

____

Jay

I'm here outside staring at the twinkling stars when I saw Jungwon climbing the grills and shout.

Is he crying?why?

"Look!do you want this?!see me cry?!everyday?!!" He shouted to the ocean.

I startled a bit and try to watch him.

He was gripping to the grills tightly.

"Can my life be normal for just a year?!I'm leaving this world for 18 years!! and I don't feel loved by someone!!" He shouted.

Drama?tsk.

"Did you despair me that much?!!I didn't do anything to you!!" He shouted more.

"AHHHHHHHH!" He from the heart that makes me feel nervous.

What's happening to him? Is he idiot? No one can hear him.

A second later he spread his arms and
Fa-

Ningkai appeared and hug Jungwons leg to stop him

Why does....wait!!My head is burning!! Why?!!

Ningkai said something to Jungwon, that made Jungwon smile while he is crying...

I-I can't watch this...

I'm watching them from below, and I really don't want this kind of drama. I want to pour water to them or push them to death.

My head is burning because of them!! specially Jungwon! I don't know why but my blood is boiling towards him now.

"Oh..Jay? Why are you still awake?" Uncle Yoongi asked me as we saw eachother.

"Uhmm..I'm just inhaling some fresh air..but I when I go outside the wond is blowing so much." I sai and smile.

"Really?btw are you okey now?" He asked.

"Yeah..Uncle." I smiled.

"I hope you are." He said and walk somewhere.

Do I look not okey?

I walk inside the room and saw Heeseyng sleeping heavily.