𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Sirius, this is my brother, Maurice." Tara points at a fuming Atlas, who was glaring at her so-called friends. Tara shifts over to Maurice, who was fisting his ring, just in case he would need to punch Sirius.

If he did, he would make it hurt as much as possible.

"And this is Maurice, one of my other friends." She smiles and looks back to make eye contact with Sirius,

"Give me ten minutes to change, okay?" She asks, giving Sirius no time to answer as she skaddales to her room, leaving the tension untouched.

Tara's feet bound up the stairs as she ran to her room. As soon as she steps in, her phone starts to buzz, with Tara hoping that it was Juni and Frida responding to her plea for help. The notification banner pops up on her phone.

<Star's fanclub>(2)

LIVING CANVAS

WHAT?

since when has Tara been going out for dates?

PLANT HUGGER

and that too with a hot dude?

It's not a date guys?!?

We're just hanging out.

He's showing me around campus.

PLANT HUGGER

Ooh

She's using periods.

The Living Canvas

girrrl

What have they been feeding you over there?

Are y'all gonna help me or not?

Or should I just wear leggings

and a band shirt.

No.

Even better.

The science Pun shirt.

THE LIVING CANVAS

OH HELL NO.

We've seen that shirt too many times.

Juni, work your weird plant magic.

PLANT HUGGER

I gotcha.

And my plant magic isn't weird.

Just wear the new thing that we got you before you left.

Oh.

That works.

Thanks girls.

PLANT HUGGER

Always :)

LIVING CANVAS

Eww, faces.

Send us a picture of your date!

IT'S NOT A DATE!

Tara sets, her phone down, rolling her eyes

Juni has always had a fiery personality.

That's just who she was.

Her eyes travel towards the wrapped present sitting at the very top of her closet. Both Maurice and Atlas had asked what was in it and she had shaken her head, saying that it was a girl thing. Both of them had just thought that it was something like a new brush set.

When in reality, it was just a stack of clothes that they had bought at the mall.

Tara stands on her tippy toes and yanks the rolled-up pieces of clothing off the closet, also falling down in the process. She grimaces at the growing pain in her butt and quickly gets up, rubbing the tender area.

The pair of jeans and the satin button-up unfurl themselves on Tara's bed as she complains about how luck is never on her side. She snatches the two pieces of clothing off the bed and slides them onto her body, finishing the look off with a belt.

She walks over to the mirror and shrugs,

"This will have to work." She mumbles, running her hands through her messy hair, attempting to fix her bangs up. Tara reaches for her tote bag and walks out of the room, slinging the bag over her shoulder. She hums peacefully as she walks downstairs, only to catch the three males in a staring contest. She looks from Atlas to Sirius, then Sirius to Maurice, wondering what had happened when she had left.

"What happened?" She asks, tilting her head. All three males panic at the statement, knowing that if she had figured out what was going on she would never come back to Versailles and that would result in a war of sorts,

One where playing dirty was encouraged.

Maurice quickly comes up with a lie,

"Oh, we had just liked opposite teams for cricket. Sirius had liked Australia and we had liked Britain. Nothing too big Tara." He reassures her. Tara nods and skips out of the house while hauling the visitor out as well.

Something just hadn't been sitting right with her.

And end scene!

SO..

What'd you think about Tara catching on to something? 

Anyways, I hope that your day so far has been great, wherever you are and that you have an AMAZING rest of your day/night.

TPWK

-Sky