₊❏❜ 🖤⋮[Feitan Catch Up Pt2] ⌒⌒

⚠️When you self-harm⚠️~got confused on your distant behavior ~he walked in on you cutting one day~threw the razor so it shattered against the floor~honestly didn't know how to help but tried his best~kissed your scars occasionally ~ "idiot I love ...

~got confused on your distant behavior
~he walked in on you cutting one day
~threw the razor so it shattered against the floor
~honestly didn't know how to help but tried his best
~kissed your scars occasionally
~ "idiot I love you so please don't, I want to help."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Saying "I love you":

Your tiredly walked towards you room covered in dirt and sweat. Chrollo had made you take a solo mission and you barely managed to get the items before the place exploded. Opening your door, you see Feitan sitting on your bed sharpening his sword. Dragging your feet across the room, you plopped yourself on the bed right next to him face first.
"You stink." he said bluntly. You flipped yourself onto your back, pouting at the short male.
"I nearly got blown up at my last mission, so I'm just exhausted." you muttered with a small yawn. Feitans eyes widened a little, not expecting that response. He set down his sword and scooted closer to you. You lazily tilt your head up to see him looking down at you.
"I worried. You gone for long." he quietly said. Feitan gently laid beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Your body tensed up at the unusual affection. Feitan had never been a touchy person so this was a completely new side of him. You turned your body to face him and softly wrapped your arms around his body.
"I'm sorry for worrying fei, I love you." you muttered into his hair. Feitans cheeks flushed a dark red but couldn't hold back the "I love you too." that came from his mouth.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When you get bullied:

Looking around the dim room, you saw how beautiful the women looked in there slim, velvet dresses and how the men looked all handsome in their tuxedos. You looked down at your own clothing, remembering what some people said to you before you came in.

"Do you see their outfit?"

"Oh god it's hideous!"

"Poor thing, probably shops at a thrift store."

Your eyes stung from the tears threatening to fall.
"I'm so pathetic, I shouldn't be crying over this. I just need to get this mission done." you muttered, wiping away a stray tear. Feitan, who getting ready to be a fake host once again, looked up/down to see you wipe away the tear.
"Why you cry?" he asked you, fixing his tux. You stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Feitan can easily call your lie out and you didn't want to worry him during a mission.
"U-I'm is just some things people said, don't worry about it." you said, your voice cracking at the end. Feitan immediately saw through your lie and was genuinely worried.
"Ok, don't cry no more." he bluntly spoke. You laughed, feeling better because of this short sentence.
"Alright, good luck out there fei." you said, kissing his cheek. Feitans face flushed a light pink before he went on stage. He muttered curse words as Uvogin made fun of this little interaction.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When you get flirted on:

❥ no one flirts with you

❥not because they'd not like you, it's because of feitan

❥he will literally slice their head off without a warning

❥" You are mine."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Favorite places to kiss you:
• neck
•lips
•chest

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Your guys favorite song:

E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!- CORPSE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When he paints your nails:

۵ at first he declined to paint them

۵ but when you told him he could choose whatever color, it was an automatic yes

۵ loves painting them black

۵ "last time I paint nails."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Anime's you guys watch:

.。*゚+.*.。You guys definitely watch Blood-C. Yknow how feitan is into death and stuff. He only watches it when he bored though. You will never find him binging it sadly..。*゚+.*.。

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When you guys fight:

Fights always, and I mean always are started by you. He never fights back, only "talks" back as he once said. If you guys fight and you leave the room mad, an hour later he'll go into the same room and hand you (favorite snack).

"Don't be mad please."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When someone hits on them:

What does he think?
Doesn't care. Will give zero interest and might not acknowledge the person.

What does he do?
Gives them one glance and looks away. If they're persistent, he will simply walk away.

What will he say?
"Who are you?"
"no❤️"
"You annoying."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When he hears you laugh:

Feitan always smiles a little when you laugh. He finds the biggest source of happiness is from the smallest thing. Unknowingly craves for your laugh when you aren't around.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N- change in updates for various reason, but updates will be every Wednesdays from now on<3