chapter 40

❝she's just winging it❞

marri slept for an entire two days straight as she was internalizing how she would beat naoya and still look pretty and cute at the same time.

"good morning princess", satoru cooed, kissing the top of marri's forehead as the girl smiled first before snapping open her eyes.

"good morning papa!! I need more kisses for more energy!", marri exclaimed, to which satoru had smothered the little girl with affection.

"waffles for breakfast today sweetheart", satoru said, to which marri had hurried out of bed as she aggressively brushed her teeth and and put on her outfit that she had bought just for today.

"how do I look?", marri asked, as satoru helped brush the girl's hair into pigtails.

"just adorable!", her father complimented, pinching marri's cheeks as the five year old giggled.

"will the higher ups be there today? I even sent a personal invitation", marri stated.

"guess we'll just have to wait and see", satoru smiled.

̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"HEY HIGHER UPS!!", marri yelled, sitting on top of satoru's shoulders as she chaotically waved.

the old men flinched at the young girl's loudness as they glanced around at each other, meanwhile the tokyo and kyoto students — along with marri's curse friends — sat on the grass.

even some other sorcerer clans came along to watch, as they couldn't believe gojō satoru's kid was challenging zenin naoya.

"make sure you guys stay, because this is somewhat directed at you guys", marri smiled, walking off as the higher ups whispered amongst each other.