What is he hiding

Me and Mattia gave a kiss to Emseray on her cheek. "We'll be back later. Go to sleep okay"

We left the house and drove to mattia's friends party. As we were heading to the party, I turn to face mattia as he was driving and noticed that mattia was looking kinda mad?

-Y/N: "Are you okay baby?"
-Mattia: "Not really"

He wasn't acting like this before we left. He rolled down the window and let his hand relax outside the window as his other hand was holding the steering wheel. I could tell something was bothering him.

-Y/N: "What's wrong baby? Tell me"

Mattia took a deep breath.

-Mattia: "I just got a text from my friend saying that Gianna is at the party.."

Gianna....

Not her again.

Hearing her name made me clench up my fist. Every single memory I have of her was a bad memory. Besides one. The first time we met in college.... she was such a lovely, crazy, energetic girl but jealously got the best of her.

-Y/N: "Why is it bother so much?"

Mattia lets out a little mad chuckle

I started to regret even asking that question. I'm so stupid

-Mattia: "She ruined our lives. It was all her fault you had to go back to your parents house with Esmeray. I couldn't kiss your baby belly because of her, I couldn't see Esmeray kick as she was still in your belly because of her, I couldn't even KISS your belly nor talk to Esmeray because of her. It was all because of her I spent 5 years without my princess..."

Tears began to fall down mattia's cheek.

-Y/N: "I'm sorry I even asked that dumb question baby... please just forget about the past mattia. Look at us now, we are a small happy family"

Mattia smiles.

-Mattia: "We're here"

I look outside the window and saw people dressed up all formal entering this brown, kinda carmel colored modern house.

-Y/N: "Um baby?" -Mattia: "Yea?"-Y/N: "This doesn't seem like a little party

-Y/N: "Um baby?"
-Mattia: "Yea?"
-Y/N: "This doesn't seem like a little party..."
-Mattia: "I forgot to metion a little rich party.." *Nervously laughs*

This wasn't knew to me at all since back home, I would be invited to a lot of celebrities parties. Honestly... I would find these kinds of parties boring. Everyone would just talk to another person about busnisses, money, fame, other celebrites with expensive champagne in their hands. I hated it. Its so... so...

-Mattia: "I know its going to be rich and boring but bare with me please. There's something I need to take care of"

Its so rich and boring...