Chapter 26: The Universe

Start from the beginning

???: Um hello?

The team turned to look at a short wizard with gray hair and a beard. He was wearing an orange robe and hat.

Blake: Oh! Sorry, Mr. Wizzy.

Blake dug in her crossbody bag and pulled out a book with the title "101 Number Of Spells". Blake had got it in a different universe before causing the scene for the statue.

Wizzy: Thank you.

Blake: You're welcome. Have a good day.

Wizzy: You too.

The team left and headed toward the teleporter area.

(Timeskip)

Soon, the team got back to Beacon and were heading to their dorm, all carrying the statue. Once they got to their dorm, Ruby opened the door they attempted to push it through the door, but it wouldn't fit through. The team pushed the statue in through the door hard yet as gentle as they could. When the statue was halfway, they heard footsteps. They turned to see team JNPR walking towards them.

Jaune: Hey guys. What is that?

Blake *suddenly having a smoothie in her hand*: A smoothie.

Weiss: Where did you-?

Ren: No, not the smoothie, that.

Ren pointed at the statue.

Weiss: Oh, this? This is nothing.

Yang: Yeah. Totally not like we stole a statue from another universe.

Blake slapped her on the side of the head, an "ow" was heard from the blondie while the rest of her team glared at her.

Pyrrha: You stole a statue from another universe?

Ruby: What? Nooo.....okay yeah we did....

Nora: That...is...awesome!!

Team RWBY finally pushed the statue through the door.

Blake: Phew. Finally.

Pyrrha: Is that a dragon?

The statue resembled a dragon, roaring with its wings spread.

Ruby: It sure is! It's the one and only Xailroirth!

JN:...What?

Weiss: Xailroirth, as you can see here, is a dragon. They're not just a dragon. It's a destructive dragon, a dragon who destroys worlds across the omniverse.

Yang: He's so cool! Well, his powers are cool, not the fact that he destroys worlds.

Ruby: I wouldn't say all of his powers are cool though. I mean they are, but some of them look familiar.

Weiss: Like...?

Ruby: The move where you put your hands together and create this big blast of energy.

Everyone stood there in silence while the rest of team RWBY thought for a moment. The silence was interrupted with Blake snapping her fingers.

Blake: You mean the Kamehameha?

Ruby: Yes! That!

Weiss: Oh. Who knew the destructive beast learned things.

Jaune: What's a Kamehameha?

Weiss: Ruby just said what it was.

Blake: *sigh* Basically a beam of energy.

Yang: Now where do we place this statue?

Ruby: Uh, right there in the mi-actually no...mmmm...maybe...just place it next to the door.

Yang: Mkay. Little help here.

Weiss: Kay.

Yang and Weiss pushed the statue to the side of the door.

Ruby: So, what are you guys here for?

Jaune: We were wondering if we could spend time together.

Ruby: Oh, pft, of course. What do you want to do?

Nora: Video games!

Blake: Video games it is then. So what do you guys want to play?

Everyone walked in front of the screen and sat down.

Jaune: What games do you have?

Yang: Well, we have...

(And that's the end for this chapter. Sorry if it was short for you guys. Also, this is heavily inspired by DriftWoody)

Link for Story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/211113592-a-god-of-remnant-god-male-reader-x-rwby

Link for Chapter: https://www.wattpad.com/920221390-a-god-of-remnant-god-male-reader-x-rwby-chapter-0/page/2