gay boys rv and tsundere hajime

"AIGHT GET IN HERE!" Togami busted open the door.

"GASP" Nagito kicked Kokichi out of the way and ran up to it. "Can I drive??" Nagito went to grab the keys. (That had cowboy keychains on it that probably smacked him in the face and he got a boo boo :( succi share your bandaids! idc how much they were and how overpriced they are, borrow them. maybe even let nagito use it on his poison ivy idk i don't really know what you use for that lol)

"HELL NAW!" Togami smacked the back of his head. "I ain't lettin no gotdamn twink drive my RV! Koookaawwcheeehh done crashed a car, I don't need you doing the same. Boy i ain't got no health insurance. It takes a MAN to drive a rv."

"Last time I checked I w-"

"NAGITO!" Hajime ran up and covered his mouth again. "don't lick me." He glared at him.
"Ahah .. Let's get in the rv, okay?" Hajime nervously sweated. "UGH okay." Nagito licked him and got in the fancy cowboy RV but fell on the stairs. "auUUUH-"

After Hajime bit his lip at Nagito, he looked over at whatever Kokichi was doing. "Shuichi get uUUUUPPPP!!" Kokichi yanked his arm, but he was busy on the ground "Trying to become one with the earth"

"UUUGGHhhHhhAUUUH" Shuichi cried. "HAJIME GODDAMMIT GET SHUICHI UP I GOTTA PISS"

"Why do I have to do everything??" Hajime asked, going to help Kokichi anyway. "Because nobody likes you lol" Kokichi threw lotion at him. "OUH CMON" Hajime cried, getting Shuichi up. "HAJIMMEEEAUHUHWAAA-" Shuichi cried, hugging him. "Shuichi? What's wrong?" Hajime asked, patting his muddy back.

"KOKICHI DELETED MY FRANK IERO FAN ACCOUNT ON TUMBLRRR" He sobbed

"What." Hajime froze. "Yeah maybe i did lol" Kokichi threw Shuichi's phone back at him. "OW MY HEAD!" Shuichi cried harder.

"HINATA-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNbnNnnNnnNnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" Nagito bitched, somehow having the lung capacity to hold his screaming that long. i only started that after a nsfw audio on youtube and then my friend told me to add more "HINATA-KUUUUUUN" so now i cant stop i'm sorry also i used to have it downloaded to my phone but i deleted it because i couldn't shuffle music without hearing weird breathing and then it would take me a second to recognize it and then i'd panic and skip it

"Nagito hold oN-" Hajime tried to get Shuichi off but it wasn't much use getting rid of a touch starved emo. "BOY HURRY YER ASS UP I AINT GOT ALL NIGHT!!" Togami smacked the side of his honkytonk badonkadonk rv.
so hinatittes hauled Shuichi into the rv lol

poor hajime

"What in ranatarnation-" Hajime dropped Shoe itchy on the ground with a emo BONK as soon as he got in.