Episode 2

"I came from across the gate." Yuma informed Osamu.

"He's a-" Miwa growled.

The screen showed the Border base behind him. "I'm what you would call a Neighbor." Osamu gaped in shock at the sweetly smiling Yuma. "A Neighbor?"

Some had their suspicions, but hearing it from the boy himself was a whole new thing. Miwa was ready to kill, but before he could do anything, Hyuse spoke up. "I fail to see the problem." He said in confusion, drawing attention to himself. Although not on purpose. Yuma turned to Hyuse, duck face on.

"Your good, but you need to read the room." Yuma informed him. Hyuse imeditily found out what he was talking about. "He has horns!" "How did we miss that?" "I thought it was just some weird cosplay!"

All of the murmurs were put to a hult by a loud growl. "TRIGGER ON!" Next thing Yuma knew, he had to avoid a murderous Miwa. This triggered many under Kidos command to do the same.

Yuma jumped back, making Miwa turn his attention to Hyuse. "Hey-" Jin started, but was cut off by the firing of lead bullets. Hyuse dogged the bullets and wordlessly activated his trigger and moved next to Yuma.

"Temporary team up?" Yuma offered. "Fine." Hyuse replied, seeing no reason to refuse. "Trigger on." Yuma stated. Replica appeared next to his shoulder, and fused with Yuma's arm. Miwa git himself ready to charge, Yoneya at his right and Kitora approaching his left. Behind them was most B ranks and almost all C ranks.

Yuma gave them a cold, hard glare, making all the lower ranks freeze. "You're sure you want to fight not one, but two Neighbors?" Miwa sowled. "It's a Border agents job to exterminate all Neighbors." He stated, hate clear in his eyes.

Yuma gave a cool, hard laugh. "So your life goal is to commit mass genoside. Weren't you Border agents supposed to be 'heroes'?" This made Kitora pause. Miwa shot forward, clashing with Yuma as he growled; " We are simply putting down a federal beast. Something without a twinge of humanity."

This hit a nerve with Yuma. But before he could show the bastard what a real beast was, he found Miwa face first on the ground with his hands being restrained by Reiji. The entire room paused their actions, and turned to look. Karasuma appeared next to Kitora, making her blush. "That's enough." He spoke.

Seeing as his attacker wasn't mobile anymore. Yuma laxed. Pouting in disappointment, Yoneya did the same. This triggered a chain reaction. The last one to relax was Hyuse, excluding the struggling Miwa.

Karasuma looked unamused. "Everyone return to your seats. I want to know both his reasoning and his next move, and the only way to see that is to continue." Before anyone could protest, Ninomyia walked up to stand next to Karasuma. "This is not up for debate. Look at the Neighbor, he shows no intention of battle as long as we do not attack first. Same with the horned one." Ninomiya stated, shooting Miwa a displeased look, much to Yuma's amusement.

A vast majority scurried to their seats. Reiji released Miwa, but the teen refused to return to his seat. Still glaring at Hyuse and Yuma, Tachikawa was getting ready to stop a fight. But it seemed that Kageura lost his paticance. Marching over, Kageura grabbed Miwa by the head and dragged him to his seat.

Throwing him down in his seat, Kagerua growled. "Shut the hell up so we can get some answers, damn brat." Miwa scowled and looked away.

Yuma was dragged back over to his seat by Karauma and Hyuse by Reiji. When they arrived back at their seats, Tachikawa turned to Yuma and Hyuse. "Thanks for not attacking back." He thanked. Yuma shrugged and Hyuse ignored him.