Demon

Just a story idea that came to me...
Lambda
Experimental Trial 15: Demon
Subject: 256
21194
Grace Field
Age:6

You huddled in the corner of the dark room rubbing your arms were they stuck the needles. You felt weak and you hadn't eaten in days. You were an unhealthy skinny.

You gripped the locket around your neck for comfort as tears flowed out your eyes.
.
.
.
.
Five Years Prior

"Man I can't believe your really leaving." Emma whined and stomped on the floor.

"We're going to miss you, ꈤ𝖞𝑟e̸e̸⚔︎Norman said sadly.

The albino girl smiled at them, "Don't be sad little brother." She ruffled her brothers white hair, "Well see each other again. I'll write you letters and visit, I promise."

Emma ran and hugged her tightly, "You better promise. I'll never forgive you if you forget us."

Norman hugged you too, "Yeah, I don't know what I'd do with out my twin."

21194 hugged her best friend and your twin brother back.

"I promise..."

"Oh! That reminds me!" Emma jumped up and sighed in her pocket. "I got you this!" She held out a gold locket. "It's a necklace ,, you press this button on the side here-" she clicked it open revealing a photo of you, Emma, Norman, and Ray.

She handed it to you. You smiled as tears pricked your eyes, "Thank you." You hugged her once more "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"We'll miss you too, y/n"
.
.
.
You smiled sadly at the memory. They've probably forgotten all about you by now, after all it was five years ago you were shipped off, however it wasn't to a happy new family like you were promised.

Instead you were sent here, to Lambda, a heavily guarded lab facility that did terrible experiments on you.

Ones that mad you crave human flesh, ones that made you always hungry, ones that made your teeth and nails sharp as razors. And quick healing properties.

Your senses were also heightened, you could smell the guard outside your door, sometimes even hear them.

You wanted out of that hell hole so badly, you hated what they made you. What you'd become.

A demon.

"How is she doing?"

You gasped a the voice you heard on the other side of the door. Are they talking about me..?

"She is doing very well, the procedure has made her have all the attributes of them. However she must eat soon, or else-"

"I am aware of there tendency to lose form with out human meat. Go, get her something to eat, this is the only one who has been successful in the six years we've worked to create this. I'm not letting this one die. This may be the only way to keep guards on the farms without it affecting the children's brain development."

You let out a slow breath.
Guards?
Farms?
First one to be successful?
Everything was really confusing.

There was a the familiar beep of the scanner on the other side of the door and the door opened.

You flinched and shrunk further into the corner. Expecting more men with needles.

Instead there stood a man, not like the ones in the lab coats. This one whore a suit and tie, he had shoulder length platinum blonde hair and soft yellow eyes.