Beware the Physical Exam!

(/) means the Hitatchin Brothers switched whoever is speaking

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are luck enough to spend their time here at the elite, private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful.

"Welcome Ladies~"

OURAN HOST CLUB'S FLOWER VIEWING RECEPTION

"So in which cup would my princess like her tea? The Foley? The Worcester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia?" The tall blonde asks his current client. "Beautiful" The young girl compliments "These are English antiques, aren't they? Which one do you like, Tamaki?" She adds. "Which one? None of these compare to my princess." Tamaki flirts making the girl turn red. "Oh, wow. I don't really know what to say." The girl says

"You mean, you've never been to Convent Garden?" The younger twin asks. "No, all of our antiques are from Portobello Road." Their client replies. "I think you'd like Convent Garden. Most of our Victorian pieces are from there." The older twin informs. *crash* "Ah!" Kaoru winces. "Kaoru!" Hikaru calls out worried pulling his hand to his lips and kiss where the tea burned him. The girls blush and look in anticipation. "Honestly Kaoru, you have to be more careful. From now on keep your eyes on me, okay?" The seemingly worried twin scolds. "Yes Hikaru"

"*sigh* I can't take it! It's overwhelming!" "You have to watch this! You may not get another chance! Who knows when it'll happen again!" Then Kyoya slides smoother than lotion. "You are absolutely right, mademoiselle. All beauty is fleeting. Just take a look at these cherry blossoms. You'll never be able to see them this vibrant again. And that's why I've compiled this picture book that contains photos that capture the beauty of each passing day. Incidentally, I've prepared similar books of the other hosts as well. And if you ladies are interested in collecting all five of them, I'll discount the full set for you." The shadow king offers.

The twins watch with a deadpanned look while the girls agree to buy them. "Well, now we know how the host club makes extra money." They say simultaneously. Hikaru starts "But I have to wonder..." "...when did he take pictures of us?" Kaoru ends. 

------------------------------------------------------------000---------------------------------------------------------------

Now Haruhi and the clients watch in anticipation as Honey goes a little (not) overboard on tea. "Mitsukuni... You overdid it" The tall third year says in his ear. Tears fill his eyes but the clients save the day. "Honey, I'll take it! It looks so yummy!" "It's just the right amount for both of us! Anymore would be too much! How'd did you know? You never cease too amaze me!" "Really?" Honey exclaims. Haruhi just being a mood in the corner.

"Haruhi, M/n, how are you doing? Are you having a good time?" Tamaki asks showing all his sass worth in a single pose. "Tamaki-senpai." "The flower-reviewing reception is going over quite well. But even so, it's daunting to spend more time being admired than doing the admiring" Probably beginning a speech. Watching flowers is really nice "Oh wow Senpai, you're blooming in more ways than one." Haruhi says implying something else."You noticed! Yes, today my beauty is quite splendorous. I'm in full bloom. I bet you'll fall for me soon" Tamaki hypes himself up. I don't think so