The Job of a High School Host!

M/n and Haruhi were in the library. Haruhi was studying and M/n was reading a novel. *groans* "What?" M/n asked. Haruhi was jogging to club nearly being late. M/n was close behind walking normally easily keeping up with his long legs . He's made a point of fitting in and not drawing attention to himself. "We're never gonna hear the end of it if I show up late." Haruhi complained. "I guess next time we should watch the clock" M/n advised. They open the door to see a...rain forest?! What the hell is this? "What's this? Where am I?" Haruhi wondered aloud. "I always wanted to see the Amazon." M/n sarcastically said.

"Welcome"

Haruhi had a distressed look. M/n on the other hand was admiring the animals. Petting and playing with the snake near Haruhi. He was extremely happy about the snake. Then a Toucan landed on Haruhi. M/n just laughed.

"You finally made it, Haruhi. You're so late." The Hiitachin Twins said. " I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring." Haruhi informed, toucan still on her hand. Then Tamaki started his over dramatic speech "Huddling under a kotatsu table fearing the cold is nonsense! And besides the heating system we have is...the best." "Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi? Be careful what you say. You owe us eight million yen remember?" Kyoya threatens. *crack*

Tamaki continued his earlier speech "Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly, early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with warm, tropical paradise. Oh, yes! We've turned this place into nirvana. A balmy tropical island of everlasting summer!" "That's funny 'cause I feel a massive chill right now." Haruhi comments.

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are luck enough to spend their time here at the elite, private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful. 

THE HOST CLUB IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

------------------------------------------------------------000---------------------------------------------------------------

M/n changed into his own outfit. The deal was that he would dress in the outfit if he got to keep the snake surprisingly Kyoya agreed. "I hear you are throwing a ball" A guest said. "Are we?" M/n says with an awkward smile. Why don't they tell me anything "Did I mention how cute you are in that outfit" Someone complimented. He covers up a little, embarrassed at the attention. "Thanks.." M/n practically whispered. "So cute!" "I'll get us drinks okay?" Getting up in order to escape and recharge.

He got up and went towards Haruhi and Kyoya. "The guests seem to be more worked up than they usually are." Haruhi comments. "Today's theme was a hit, I guess." M/n assumed. "Showing some skin proves popular with the ladies." Kyoya confirmed. "So, are you the one who came up with this tropical paradise idea?" Haruhi asked. "I have no decision-making authority. All club policies have been laid out...by the club's king Tamaki. But I guess there's no harm in admitting to casually slipping a Bali photo book onto his desk. " Kyoya answers. Alright then..

He went back to his guests and when he saw them frightened he was concerned. "What happened?" M/n worriedly asked. "S-snake!" They exclaimed. Remind me to tell Kyoya snakes and highschool girls do not often go hand in hand "It's okay" He assures the girls, taking the snake. They still looked a little frightened. "Look it's gonna be with me so it doesn't hurt you guys, alright?" He asked. They nodded, watching him handle the reptile with care