"I'm sorry Celia" They both said.
"What about Tonks?" Cora asked putting her hand on my back.

"I think Bellatrix had something to do with her death, she didn't deserve it nobody did" I spoke sadly before shuffling over to where Remus lay.

"Mrs weasly Killed Bellatrix" Taylah told me.

"Good, I'm glad the bitch is dead and I avenged Remus" I told them.

"He will be proud of you Celia" Cora replied.

"For killing a man, I doubt it" I said painfully.

"For fighting for him, for Hogwarts." Cora said softly.
"I agree with Cora, Celia. Now shall we pay our respects?" Taylah asked.

I nodded in respond and looking up to see Severus stood listening in on our conversation. I locked eyes with him and bobbed my head up slightly gesturing him to come over. He gave me a look to say 'I don't want to intrude' i could see the sadness in his eyes but I didn't want to make him more uncomfortable by making him come over so I just nodded in response and gave him a small smile before returning back.

I pulled out remus's wand studying it in my hands then clutching it tightly as I tear fall from my cheek and drop onto his wand. I closed my eyes for a moment to suppress the sobs and to try and stay strong.

"Remus you was loved by many, you was one of the greatest professors Hogwarts had and I grew close to you throughout the years. I guess we could be classed as friends but now your gone. But I will always treasure the memory of you. Always."
"Tonks I didn't know you personally but you seemed like the most genuine and sweetest person anyone could have, Remus was lucky to have you."

"That was beautiful Celia" Cora stated as a single tear dripping down her cheek.
"Yes it was truly" Taylah added.

"Um- Celia" someone said behind me.

I turned my head to see Harry Standing behind me.

"Harry?" I questioned. "Why are you speaking to me, you hate me" I breathed in.
After what happened at the astronomy tower I don't know why the hell he would want to talk to me.

"Your words for Remus and Tonks, it was very kind, they would appreciate it. I don't hate you, I know everything. I know why you had to do it." Harry explained as he knelt down awkwardly beside me.

"I wish they didn't have to leave us Harry." I responded before carrying on
"You do? How?" I asked curiously.

"I saw Severus's memory's, and I saw you in them. I understand why you both had to do what you did." He explained looking over to Severus then quickly back to me.

"I'm still incredibly sorry Harry" I frowned putting a hand on my forehead.

"It's okay Celia I don't blame either of you." He spoke in a hushed tone as he pulled me into an unexpected hug before quickly pulling back with a soft smile.

"Thanks, we are going to try bury them both if you want to?" I asked.

"Yes I would like to, I also need to bury some other people" He said as his voice broke in the middle of his sentence.

"Okay harry, we can do it near Hagrids hut well the remains of his hut?" I questioned.

Harry nodded before walking off down the hall towards the Weasleys.

"How shall we carry them down?" Taylah questioned.

"We could use a levitation charm to lift their body's" Cora piped in calmly.

"Yes that would work, I never thought I would have to bury my own Professor and his partner" I spoke sadly as I put remus's wand back into my pocket for safekeepings.

"Neither"

I walked over to Severus slowly and stood next to him. All I wanted to do was hug him tightly and not let go, to feel safe and protected from the world. But I couldn't not in-front of many students and professors.
"Severus" I whispered. He hummed in response. "Will you help us take the bodies down?"

"You know I will Celia" He responded sincerely.

"Thank you"

~~~

I stood still, looking at the graves in-front of me.
Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Lupin, Colin Creevy, Lavender Brown, and several other graves. So many students died in this battle and I'm lucky to be alive. I stood by quite a few other people who was mourning their loss. Sobs where heard as some placed broken flowers on top of their make shift graves.
I picked up an a few Asphodel flowers I saw growing and planted on on each grave as I didn't want to miss any out.
I hugged Celia and Taylah one last time as I made my way towards Severus who was stood at the back with his head lowered in a sign of respect.

"Severus" I hummed as I looked up at him, my cheeks filled with tear stains and my eyes slightly red .
"Yes My love" He whispered pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "What happens now?" I asked.
"The place will get rebuilt in time" Severus explained tenderly.

"So in the future students will still be able to come to Hogwarts?"

"Yes that is correct" Severus spoke.

"And what do we do now Sev?" I asked, discreetly enlacing my hand with his.

"We go home"

A/N
What did you think to this chapter. It's not the end of the story yet so don't worry :) Xoxo