Thomas sat next to where Juliet was sitting on the burg, sighing as he intertwines his hand with hers. He looks at her with a smile as he squeezes her hand. "Thank you getting the serum to us in time. Without you, Newt probably would be dead."

Juliet smiles at him and squeezes his hand back. "Your welcome. I'm glad I got there in time." She looks back at where Newt laid on the floor. "I hope he turns out okay."

"I'm sure he will." Thomas smiled when she leans her head on his shoulder.

"I love you." Juliet mumbled, not realizing how tired she was until she closed her eyes. "I love you too, Jules." Thomas placed a kiss on the side of her head. He then rested his head against the wall behind him while closing his eyes.

****

Newt woke up a day later, hearing the sounds of waves crashing together, so he guessed he was on a beach. He thought this might be a dream, but then he realized he was alive and healthy.

He got up and walked out of the hut he was in, confirming his guess that he was on a beach when he noticed the ocean. He walked over to where he heard indistinct chatter and saw a lot of people and noticed there were some tents set up.

Newt walks on a trail, noticing some people were building something, and then he noticed a campfire where he saw his friends at.

Juliet sat beside Thomas, her hand was intertwined with his and she laughed at something he just said. Minho sat beside Thomas, carving something and Jorge sat on a nearby rock, working on a project as well. Minho was the first to notice Newt walking over to them and he was quick to stand up and walk over to the boy.

"How are you feeling?" Minho asked him.

"Like I'm cured." Newt smiled. Minho smiled as well and pulled him into a hug. This is when Juliet and Thomas notice Newt and both stand up. They let go of each other, walking over to Newt as Minho and Newt pulled away from the hug.

After Newt hugged Thomas, he moved to Juliet and hugged her. "Thank you for saving me."

"How did you know it was me?" Juliet looks at him with surprise as they pulled away from the hug.

Newt shrugs his shoulders, looking at her with a small smile. "I had a feeling you were the one that did it."

"Okay, well, you're welcome. I'm just so glad you're okay." Juliet smiled at him, patting his shoulder. She was also glad Newt was up and moving around. He had been unconscious for a day so she was worried if he would wake up.

****

"We have come a long way together. So many have sacrificed so much...to make this place possible." Vince said later that night around a big camfire. Everyone that was on the beach were gathered around it, listening to Vince speak.

"Your friends," Juliet smiled over at Thomas when he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. He smiled back at her, leaned over to her and kissed her forehead.

Juliet sat between Thomas and Newt and she pats Newt on the shoulder when Vince said the next three words. When Newt looks at her with a smile, the smile on her face widens. "and your family."

"So here's to the ones who couldn't be here." Vince raises his cup and everyone that had one raised theirs. "Here's to the friends we lost. This place is for you. It's for all of us. But this..." He points at a stone behind him. Juliet tilts her head to the side, wondering why it was there. "this is for them."

"So, in your own time, in your own way...come make your peace." Vince raised the knife they would use to carve the names into the stone. He sticks it on some piece of wood that sticks out of the sand and raised his cup. "And welcome to the safe haven!"

Cheers and clapping fill the air as he said that. The night continued as everyone enjoyed each other.

"This is gonna be a good home for us." Minho said. He, Thomas, Juliet, and Newt were sitting on a bench, watching everyone that was near the campfire.

"Yeah." Thomas nods his head in agreement.

"I'm just glad I'm alive to see it." Newt speaks up, looking at his friends with a smile. A small chuckle escapes Juliet's lips as she leans her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, me too, Newtie."

Newt smiled at the nickname and leaned his head on hers. "Newt, come on." Minho gets his attention, standing up. "Let's go talk to some people." Minho noticed that Thomas wanted to spend some alone time with Juliet.

Newt lifts his head off of Juliet's and nods as she lifts her head off his shoulder. Newt stands up and follows Minho back over to where Aris, Sonya, and Harriet are at.

"It's crazy how it's all finally over." Juliet sighed, looking out at the ocean. "I never thought we would get to the point where we can have a normal life."

"Yeah, me neither." Thomas agreed. He takes a deep breath before he turns to face her. "Listen, t here's something I want to ask you."

Juliet looks at him, raising her eyebrows as a way to silently urge him to continue. Thomas takes both of his hands in hers, looking at her with a nervous smile. "You make me the happiest that I could ever be. I never thought that true love was real, but I was proved wrong when I fell for you. It might be a little early for us to do this, but we're in love so who cares? Juliet, will you marry me?"

Juliet's eyes widened, feeling her face grow hot at the speech he just said and her heartbeat increased at the question he asked her. She couldn't believe the love of her life just asked her to marry him. Juliet didn't even know she was crying until Thomas looks at her worriedly. "You're crying. Why are you crying? What did I do wrong?"

"No, no." Juliet lets out a small laugh, taking one of her hands from Thomas' hands to wipe away her tears. She smiled at him. "These are happy tears."

Thomas let out a relieved sigh. "Oh, good. So...is that a yes?"

"Yes, of course, I'll marry you." Juliet responded. Thomas grins and cups her face as he leans in and kisses her. "I love you." Thomas told her after the kiss. Juliet grins at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you more."

"I love you so much more." Thomas muttered, leaning in to kiss her again.

A/N and here's the last chapter! wow this was such a fun story to write & i'm so sad that it's over! thank you guys for reading & liking this book! i love juliet & i'm gonna miss writing her. love you all & don't forget to check out some of my other books!