ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Începe de la început

It was a small forest near Diagon Alley in London. Just the two of you and about five feet out would be warm.

You'd also lit candles and made them float in the sky. You finished everything and reentered the Leaky Cauldron.

The minute you walked in you saw Fred. He looked absolutely perfect.

He wore jeans and a striped button down. With a chain hanging from his neck.

His ginger hair was shining in the moonlight. He had Converse on. A muggle shoe you'd introduced him too.

You were overtaken by his beauty when he spotted you.

~~~

FRED'S POV:

I walked into the pub and looked around and that's when I spotted her.

Holy Merlin's ball sack.

She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was in gorgeous curls.

Her eyes were lifted and the color was shining brighter than ever.

Oh, and the dress.

It looked divine. Her tits popped a little more than normal and it hugged her body in all the right places.

But it was still flowy. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as she looked at me.

Finally, I came from my trance and walked to her.

"You look absolutely lovely, darling. But, that dress would look even better, on my floor."

~~~

His voice sent shivers down your spine. It was still cold because you weren't in the enchantments yet.

He could see you shivering, "I have to ask, you do know it's snowing?"

You slapped his arm lightly, "Of course I know that!"

"Then why in hell would you wear that dress? Even though you look amazing." his eyes roamed your body once more.

"Because.. I knew you'd do that. Plus, it won't be cold much longer." you sent him a wink.

"What do you-" Fred was cut short when you grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.

"Close your eyes." he gave you a look of confusion.

"Do you trust me?" you asked.

"Of course I trust you." he responded.

"Then close your eyes." his eyes finally fluttered closed.

You dragged him through the forest for about thirty seconds more. And then, there it was.

The soft blanket was laid on the forest ground and candles were floating in the air.

Snow was falling from the outside of the enchantment and hanging on the trees.

You pulled him on the blanket and you could see him shift at the sudden warm air.

"Okay Freddie, open them."

~~~

FRED'S POV:

I opened my eyes and..

Wow.

The air was warm but yet snow was still falling making everything ten times more enchanting.