"Shut up" she snaps before groaning clearly agitated "Do you want me to make a bed on the floor for you because you will be staying here indefinitely because I'm not saying more than that"

"Stop pushing me away, I want to help; is this about what happened last time?"

"Last time?" she queries, playing dumb, he rolls his eyes

"You know what I mean" he mutters, she sighs shaking her head and biting her lip "Then tell me what's different, I want to help-"

"Well I dont need your help"

"But you do need help otherwise you wouldnt be in here"

"Trust me I'd quite happily leave if I could" she snipes, Sacha just sighs at her attitude "You dont know me anymore Sacha"

"Kian misses you"

"Dont mention him" she whispers almost sinisterly "I dont want you to breathe his name let alone mention him to me"

"Do you still love him?"

"No comment"

"I'll take that as a yes; why Clayton?"

"Because he understands the mental side of things, he understands the way I feel" she states placidly causing Sacha to nod "Kian doesn't understand that, the man just wants an ego boost and by winning over ice queen Jac Naylor he got that didnt he"

"You're hurting and you dont mean what you just said"

"Do I not? Well, I'm afraid I do"

"Where's Emma?"

"With Jonny, it was safer for her to be there and I didnt exactly feel like burdening Clayton, I'm surprised he didnt breath a word-"

"Clayton can be very convincing"

"He told you that?" she questions incredulously before sighing "You're really not going to leave?"

"I'm here if you want to speak to me"

"Then you will tell them out there won't you, keeping the patients safe and all that because thats your motto-"

"Was once yours and still can be if you want it to be-"

"I'm not going back" she chuckles exasperatedly, "I think you need to see a shrink if you have that mindset"

"Still as frosty as ever"

"Who else knows?" she interrogates, her paranoia rising to the surface, Sacha frowns "Come on you must have told someone, come on, I know you have"

"Jac no one else knows you're in here apart from Clayton and myself, I can call Fletch if you-"

"No!" she shouts as Sacha nods slowly before sighing "No one else, I mean it"

"Ok thats fine" he reassures her, she sighs a strained sigh of relief, he smiles sympathetically at her

"Speak to me" he smiles gently, she gulps and nods sitting on the desk chair cross-legged as she bites her lip looking downcast at her hands which were fiddling with one another in her lap

"Kian was using"

"Using?"

"Drugs"

"And thats why you ended it?"

"I couldnt deal with it anymore I had to put Emma first, I couldnt be there anymore it was too hard and with everything with the gun I just couldnt do it because it hurt so much I couldnt do it and that made me feel so weak and worthless"

"This isn't your fault"

"Feels like it and you won't take those feelings away from me Sacha"

"You will get better-"

"Stop!" she cries as Sacha sighs "Stop saying that I will get better, yes I've done it once before and all that but...twice it too much"

"It's unlike Jac Naylor to back down from a fight" he smirks, she just glares at him watching his face drop "Ok look from what I've heard you've been doing well"

"Who told you that?" she glares he sighs slightly knowing it was very much a wrong move "So much for patient confidentiality"

"Let me finish"

"Whatever" she mutters folding her arms defensively over her chest, Sacha smiles slightly taking her hands into his causing her to look into his eyes

"You might do better with a little more support if not Kian then Fletch?"

"No" she shakes her head "I can't put him through that again, thats so unfair I cant do that and even so I dont trust him not to blab to Kian them two are...just no"

"I just think you need someone else to talk to, someone who understands you as well, two different opinions you yourself know thats got to be an idea worth thinking about"

"Fine" she relents "Only Fletch, not Kian"

"Only Fletch" he confirms standing up, he brings her in for a hug, her body naturally relaxing against him causing him to smile slightly "You'll get through this it's just another bump in the road"

"Except its the road to recovery" she mutters, he sighs slightly and closes his eyes "I miss everyone"

"We miss you too, you know there's always a place for you back...home"

"Home" she muses "Thats a thought"

"Isn't it" he chuckles slightly, she pulls away and folds her arms "I'll speak to Fletch, discreetly dont worry and we'll go from there"

"Ok" she nods with a small smile "Fine, ok, yeah"

"Good now try and rest, you look exhausted" he smiles, Jac nods sitting on the edge of the bed as she watches Sacha leave, she sighs slightly shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts wondering if she really has done the right thing...