Chapter 12

I wake up to Sam placing kisses all over my neck, my favorite way of waking up.

"Mmmm good morning" I smile, turning around to face him.

"Good morning my love" Sam says.

"Last night was amazing," I say, smiling at the memory.

"I agree" sam says "every night is amazing with you"

"I love you so much" I smile.

"I love you too babe" Sam says back.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" I whisper happily.

"We could, but I have a feeling you would start to miss Eva" Sam chuckles.

"Yeah, I definitely would" I laugh along with him.

"We better get ready, we have to pick everyone up from the airport" Sam reminds me.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait" I say excitedly, hopping out of the bed.

"Care to join me in a shower mrs. wilkinson?" Sam smirks.

"It would be my pleasure, mr. Wilkinson" I laugh, heading towards the bathroom.

We take our shower, and then I blowdry my hair. I put on leggings, a sweater, and combat boots. I do my normal makeup and straighten my hair.

I decide to clean up the house while Sam finished up getting ready so it looked as good as possible for our guests, even though I know they don't care.

"Ready?" Sam asks, coming down the stairs.

"Yup" I answer, pulling my jacket on.

We head to my moms house first to pick up Eva.

"Thank you so much for watching her" I smile, as Sam picks up the carrier.

"It was no problem, I hope you guys had fun" she says.

"We did" Sam answers immediately, and I playfully slap his arm.

"Well, I'll see you at kaitlyns wedding tomorrow right?" I ask.

"Oh yes, of course" she smiles.

"Bye mom" I smile, heading back to the car.

"To the airport?" Sam asks as I put the carrier in the car.

"Yup, they're supposed to land in about 30" I say, buckling up my seatbelt.

We head to the airport, which is about a 20 minute drive. When we get there, Sam grabs Eva out of the car and joins his free hand with mine, making me smile.

"I love you, you know that" I say, acing a kiss on his cheek.

"Of course I do" he smiles.

"And I love you baby Eva" I say, and she giggles.

We head to where we're supposed to meet them, and wait til they come out.

"I'm so excited" I squeal.

"I know, I feel like we haven't seen them in forever" Sam says.

"Kaitlyn said they just landed" I read the text message off my phone.

I look around the crowd of people that just got off the plane, and finally see Nate, the jacks, and kaitlyn.

"Oh my gosh, kaitlyn" I smile, hugging her.

"I missed you guys so much" she says, hugging me back.

"Hey jacks" I smile, hugging them each.

"It feels like it's been forever" gilinsky says

"How's my little Eva" Nate says in a baby voice, picking her up.

We all finish greeting each other, and head to baggage claim where they all grabbed their bags.

"Okay so we have a room for Kaitlyn and johnson to share and one with two beds for jack and Nate" I announce, strapping Eva in.

"Sounds good" they all say. We head to our house, which involved all of us jamming out to music and laughing together.

"Welcome to the wilkinson house" Sam says opening the door.

"Damn can I move in" Nate says looking around the quit big house.

"Nate, I love you, but hell no" I say and he laughs.

I show everyone where they will be staying for the next few days while Sam puts Eva down for her nap.

"So I was thinking we could just chill and catch up for the night" I say, while everyone takes a seat in the living room.

"Sounds good to me" johnson says, and everyone else agrees.

All the boys get into some conversation over rap artists.

"So, are you excited for the big day?" I ask excitedly.

"Nervous, but excited" she laughs.

"Yeah, the nerves will start to hit you like a truck" I laugh.

"I just want everything to go perfectly, ya know?" She says.

"Oh yeah, that's totally how I was, but at the end of the day it's really just about you and jack and your commitment your making, and spending it with the people you love" I say.

"I know, it's so weird to think that after tomorrow we're going to be married, it's like a dream come true" she smiles.

"I'm so happy for you guys" I say, hugging her.

"Thank you, Emma, you have done so much to help with the wedding even being thousands of miles away" she chuckles.

We all decide to order pizza for dinner and just continue talking and catching up.

"How are you baby?" Sam says, pulling me onto his lap.

"I'm great, it's been amazing catching up with everyone" I smile.

"Eva seems pretty occupied" he says pointing over to jack and kaitlyn playing with her "wanna go makeout?"

"Yes" I laugh, running towards our bedroom, Sam right behind me.

"You're crazy" Sam laughs, placing his lips on mine.

Sam sits on the bed, and I sit on top of his lap. Our tongues work together, as my hands trace his abs under his shirt. Sam's hands squeeze at my butt, making me moan slightly.

"The piz-" gilinsky begins to say "why do I always walk in on this?" He groans.

"Eva, your parents are gettin it on" johnson yells.

"Johnson, watch it" Sam yells. I laugh, and get off of Sam's lap to head to the kitchen, Sam right behind me.

We all eat our pizza and finish the night off with movies and talking.