𝟏/𝟐ˢᵗʳᵃʷᵇᵉʳʳʸ

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.1/2

━━━☆☆━━━

YOU'RE NOT a party kind of girl.

You know that because in your 21 years old existence you've been to your fair shares of parties (all of which you'd been dragged to by your friends, of course)—but they weren't really your thing. Too many people, too much music and too much sweat, you'd much rather stay at home and just relax in front of TV, watching Netflix, as always.

Plus you've always kind of felt out of place—everywhere, for that matter. People like to put other people in categories, and you've yet to figure out in which you belong, you're not a nerdy bookworm nor a social person. You're just that friend that's always kind of there. You're not sure if it would even make a difference wether you disappeared or not, you just feel that insignificant. It's not that you want to disappear either, you think about it a lot though, it feels a bit suffocating to know that you've got no one to count on, and that no one counts on you either.

You look at yourself in your bathroom mirror. At first glance—everything looks the same, but you feel it. The familiar heat creeping in your lower belly, it makes you feel tingly and all kind of things you don't wish to go over right now.

You're in heat.

Your quirk is called Ladybug, it is pretty useless, all you've got are small red and black polka dotted wings on your back. They're pretty weak too, you can't fly for too long or they'll start to feel sore.

Basically, you kind of dislike your quirk.

Flying is nice, sure, but the price to pay is too big. When spring starts to poke its nose, you go in heat. Your last and first heat lasted 2 weeks—two weeks of pure torture, in your bed, by yourself because who could you even talk to about it ? You feel too self-conscious of it.

Last year was your very first heat - and you're now able to recognize the signs, as subtle as they are. Your pupils are dilated and your entire body feels sensitive. It is also the 23rd of March.

You cant deal with it alone again, you've thought about it. Maybe you could go party again in hopes of coming back with someone ? Or you could create yourself a tinder account ?

You wince, you feel lame and embarrassed. Does everyone feel that flustered at the thought of having casual intercourse ? It's not your thing, but beggars can't be choosers. The last time you even felt the warmth of another human being was two years ago, before you broke up with your one and only girlfriend—it was a messy breakup and you really don't want to get into it right now.

You take your phone and call Ebi, she's one of your coworker, and you went to highschool with her. She's always going somewhere, you hope you can tag along.

Two beats pass.

"Oh my God, __, it's been—like—forever," she says over the phone, you can faintly hear someone laughing and wheezing in the back, there's always people around her. "Where have you been ?"

Yikes.

You cant exactly tell her that at the very first symptom of your upcoming heat you'd locked yourself in your tiny apartment in fear of going feral at your work place. It had nearly happened last year, and it really wasn't nice. It's been now 2 days, and still nothing.

"It's only been a few days..." you trail off... obviously it would feel like an eternity to someone like her. You inhale sharply, "Uh-I was wondering if-if you've got something planned in the next couple of days ?"