"But that's impossible you have no blindspots ,and you leave no openings for me to hit you. " I say as I look up at him

"Y/n I've left blindspots ,you just haven't sought them out correctly." He says as he reaches his hand out to me "you have 10 more minutes and then I will stop this so we can eat and go to sleep." I grab Chrollo's hand as he pulls me up, finally standing I look back up at him to see his eyes still locked on me as we stand only a few inches apart from eachother.

"Don't hold back y/n I've probably dealt with worse hits than you can imagine. " he says to me as he backs away waiting for me to strike him.

In my mind I'm thinking thinking about his blind spots, and the way he said I just hadn't found the proper one yet, looking at him he seemed calm, his eyes wouldn't even follow where I moved, I partially bet it was because he knew where I would attack ,but kn the other hand it could be a way to throw me off ,because he actually had no certainty of where I would hit. That's when it struck me. Blocking his vision would mean he can't see where I would strike. Walking again towards the front of him he looked at me his gaze intensifying at me as I looked back ,I quickly lashed one of my legs over his eyes making him blink ,before I struck him in the stomach. He seemed to not feel anything though as he recovered from the he quickly and seemed to not even be winded by my kick .

"Good job y/n you managed to get a single hit against me. I was suprised by you, you made your own blind spot ,that wasn't the one I was going to use at the moment." Chrollo says to me as his gaze softens and he looks at me once again. I was now on the floor tired and not able to move ,because my body had used up the last of it's energy .

"Surprisingly I thought the blind spot was your eyes and stomach, bit I guess I made to far of a jump." I say as I look at him "Also I can't even Feely body after all that moving around. " I sigh

"Well then you need to eat, as you said your body obviously has no energy ." Chrollo says as he grabs me off of the grass and walks me back into the house dropping me in a chair in the kitchen. As I felt tired I heard a bowl being placed infront of me.

"Eat it. You need to shower, and get rest, you need the food for energy. " Chrollo says to me, infront of me I see rice and vegetables. Almost like a meal I would make at my own home. I eat the food quickly as Chrollo watches ,and smiles.

"If I made you that worn after only one training session ,I can only imagine how tommorows will drain you completely. " he chuckles at me as he sits down to eat

"Yes well you aren't exsactly an easy person to hurt,and if tommorow it offensive training them I'm completely screwed, offense drains my body." I say smiling back at him

"Well I guess you'll be most likely asleep after tommorows training then" Chrollo says ad he continues eating. I stand up fro my hair and start walking put of the kitchen.

"Well then looks like you're carrying me inside again tommorow." I laugh at him ,before I walk up the stairs to take a shower.

----------------------------------------------------------

After my shower the time was already 10pm we ate late since we were training till 8:30 at night. I change into my pajamas and prepare for bed knowing I needed all the energy I could get for Chrollo's next training lesson. As I brush my teeth Chrollo appers behind me.

"Remember to stay in my room ,as you need sleep monitoring as I said before." He says to me. I nod in agreement before he leaves. After all these year j still can not believe that a single man could make me sleep like a cat, considering he didn't know me much he still had a way to make me sleep and have no nightmares ,and no panic attacks, I don't understand how,but he has the ability to make me feel at ease. Leaving the bathroom after finishing brushing my teeth I knock on the door to Chrollo's room pushing the black wooden door open I see Chrollo in joggers and boxers only again, he sat at the same chair as he did yesterday his eyes still reading the paged of a book. Climbing into the covers it seemed he had noticed. As he sat next to me and started playing with my hair again.

"You shouldn't have to do this everytome I rest." I say to him as I start to sleep

"Well its the only way to stop ypu from waking up from nightmares, and screaming." Chrollo says as he continues to play with my hair while reading his book. "Goodnight y/n"

"Goodnight Chrollo." I say before falling asleep as the one man who figured out how to solve my nightmares sat beside me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hate school it makes me not be able to update! But I'm back next chapter is tommorow,because I wasn't here for a while!!!

I love you all please stay healthy, and drink some water, and eat some food!

I love you guys!!!❤