"We can always choose to conserve energy and miss the area for a second time."

The point reduction penalty only began once a group had missed three area designations in a row.

So in that sense, even if we didn't make it to H7, we should still be fine...

That being said, should the situation turn dire, we could very well be subject to the mercy of our destination, forever unable to find our way to the designated area in time.

"We'll make it Ayanokouji-kun, I told you already that you don't have to worry about me."

Hiyori saw right through me.

I was worried since Hiyori can barely keep up with me.

Honami wasn't that much of a problem since she had a lot more stamina than Hiyori and she could run way faster as well.

"Then let's pick up the pace a bit. If we don't, we might regret it."

I continued to carry Honami while Hiyori ran through the forest.

You could say that her speed was pretty decent but it looked like she could barely keep up.

-------------------------------------------------------

We made it to our designated area in less than 1 hour.

"I think it's time we take a break."

We sat down and got some water.

Just then I noticed someone snoring on my back.

I turned around to see a sleeping Honami who looked like she was submerged in a deep sleep.

"Not again," I whispered.

The last time she fell asleep was when we were in our first year in which she fell asleep on the floor.

That time I couldn't help but look at her gorgeous thighs which were now my property.

I shook her head to wake her up since it was time for me to rest as well.

"Let me sleep a little more~"

"Fine, don't blame me when I leave you here."

I don't think she heard me since she kept on sleeping.

"What a pain."

"Need help Ayanokouji-kun?"

"No thanks Hiyori, I can handle her for a little longer."

She offered help but I couldn't hand Honami over like some toy.

I know Hiyori is someone to be trusted but I have mixed feelings over doing these types of things.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once we took our 30-minute break we once again wandered off.

We successfully woke up Honami with a stick that Hiyori found.

Even though we could have formed a better strategy I wanted to test how mad she would get if her boyfriend did this.

She said she was okay if it was me and that sort of warmed my heart.

But back to what's important.

I no longer had to carry any of them since they both felt fine and could walk for a while longer.

It was nearly 9:00 AM, and we were currently in the southeast corner of area I8.

"For now, let's head over to J9."