☾ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ☽

ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

"This is the oh-so-secret house?" Kol chuckled, eyeing the green beautiful large house. "Not bad for a family of witches. How'd you get it?" He asked as she pulled out her luggage from the car and Kol mirrored her movements, pulling out his own luggage.

Annabelle chuckled, biting her lip with slight hesitance as she spoke "I made it—" she noticed his surprised expression and quickly corrected herself "—with my dad. Peace be upon him." She murmured and Kol nodded.

"I'm impressed, darling." Kol stated as they began walking towards the door that held many locks and keys "A bit dramatized, don't you think?" He asked as she pulled out keys.

"You can never be too safe." Annabelle mused, unlocking the door, memorizing each key for each lock. Kol eyed the keys, noting each one for each lock. She opened the door and stepped in.

Kol tried to step in but a threshold stopped him "I think you're forgetting something." He reminded and she turned around with a slightly nervous chuckle.

"Right." Annabelle scratched her neck "Would you like to come in, Kol?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I'd love too." Kol stepped in and set his luggage down. She also set hers down and walked in the living room with him.

The duo walked in to see Stacey, Aurelia, Beatrice and a compelled blonde. The eldest sister and mother sat patiently while Beatrice looked impatient. She had always been the impatient one in the family. The moment she saw her youngest sister, she quickly stood up and pulled her in a hug.

Annabelle hesitated before slowly returning the hug. When they pulled away, Beatrice was crying "Sorry, my emotions are all over the place." She wiped her tears and turned to Kol "I'm Beatrice, who might you be?"

"Kol Mikaelson." Kol kissed her hand making her giggle slightly and he noticed Annabelle rolling her eyes "You're emotions are heightened which explained why you are...very emotional." He explained,.

"You're a vampire!" Beatrice smiled widely "Thank goodness, someone with real experience. Stacey here is just as clueless as a headless chicken!" She laughed and Stacey scowled. "Is this your boyfriend?" Beatrice turned to Annabelle.

"Why? Planning on stealing this one too?" Annabelle questioned and noticed Stacey and Aurelia looking surprised "No, no, he's not my boyfriend." She confirmed.

Kol laughed "Well, as I said, I'm not one for labels." He leaned closer to her "But i could be whatever you want me to." He whispered to her ear and Stacey could hear. Beatrice wasn't used to her hearing so she didn't exactly use it.

Beatrice decided to speak up again "I decided to practice my feeding on this human." She pointed to the compelled human sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, no." Annabelle shook her head "They arent toys for you to play with." She glared and grabbed her luggage "I bought you blood bags to practice on. Not humans." She mumbled.

Beatrice sped to the blood bags and grabbed one, she ripped it open and bought it to her lips, hungrily bringing it to her lips. Kol rolled his eyes while Annabelle sighed, she put her hands up and the blood bag flew to her hands, away from Beatrices grasp. This seem to anger the newborn vampire because she sped to Annabelle but Kol stepped in front of her.

"Control yourself." Annabelle demanded from behind Kol, slowly stepping up. She had helped Stacey control her bloodlust "Slow down while drinking from the blood bag, don't rush it." She handed Beatrice the blood bag "If you speed up, I'll simply snatch it again."

Beatrice scowled but nodded, she took the blood bag and her gums ripped as she bought it to her lips. She slowly bought it to her lips, not breaking eye contact with Annabelle. She drank from it slowly until she sped up making Annabelle grab with with her magic.

"I wanna do this between you and me." Beatrice glances at everyone in the room "I'm not comfortable with everyone watching..."

"Huh? You always loved the attention. Shouldn't that be heightened?" Annabelle mumbled, still angry at her older sister.

Kol quickly shook his head, taking Annabelles arm and dragging her away from her family. "You can't be alone with her. She tried to attack you. She'll do it again." He whisper-yelled.

"I'll be fine. I've done this before." Annabelle walked away and over to Beatrice "Let's go to the basement." She mused and grabbed the bags of blood bags; walking away without waiting for Beatrice.

-

Beatrice was on her seventh blood bag, she was slowly gaining control but it wasn't easy. Every few minutes she would vamp out and try to attack Annabelle but the youngest Francisco would simply break her knee or cause her an aneurysm which would help Beatrice quickly gain consciousness of her mine.

Annabelle would be lying if she said she hadn't enjoyed snatching the blood bag away or breaking a leg or causing an aneurysm towards Beatrice, she still felt betrayed and was surprised she hadn't just left Beatrice to fend for herself with her bloodlust and emotions.

Soon, Annabelle got tired "That's enough, we'll continue tomorrow." She turned on her heels and began walking away.

"Wait." Beatrice sped in front of her "Theres one more thing I want to talk about." She sighed and Annabelle raised a brow, waiting for her to continue. Beatrice took a deep breath before speaking.

"I know there's a cure for vampirism and...I want to take it. I won't even touch Silas I just need it. I cant live like this. Mom and Stacey told me you know where the cure for vampirism is and Annabelle I need you to do this for me, as my sister. So please, forget all the betrayal, forget all the tears, forget everything and do this for you sister. Do it for me." Beatrice pleaded with teary eyes.

Annabelle failed to put a serious face, she began laughing at her sister "Do you think that means anything to me?" She asked, tilting her head with a side, mocking a pout "I may help you but we stopped being sisters the day you chose my boyfriend over family." She crossed her arms "Remember what you and Stacey used to tell me?"

"Sisters before misters." The two said in unison and Beatrice felt a tear slip. "So your not going to help me, are you?"

"No." Annabelle walked by Beatrice, making sure to nudge her sisters shoulder

Beatrice could feel her anger bubble up. She grabbed Annabelles shoulder and threw her against the wall with so much force that the wall cracked, pushing Annabelle inside. Annabelle groans, feeling the cement dig into her skin and she was sure she had broken a couple of bones, everything got blurry and she felt herself get dizzy.

"I'll find witches to help me. I won't stop looking until I find the cure. If you won't help me, I'll go against nature to find the cure." Beatrice declared.

Annabelle chuckled bitterly in pain "Not a witch in history would help you. They'll kill you before you could even mention the cure but I'm all in on doing that."

Stacey and Kol sped down to the basement to see Beatrice standing there with a sad and guilty look on her facial expression. "I am so sorry, Annabelle. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way." She sped away and Kol immediately looked to see Annabelle.

Kol sped to her, quickly pulling her out and she groaned, again "I told you not to stay with her alone. I told you she'll attack you but of course, you didn't listen to me." He scolded, biting into his wrist.

Annabelle drank his blood lazily and chuckled as she healed "Am I getting scolded by the Kol Mikaelson? I thought I'd never see the day." She sat up.

Stacey looked at worried "What did she want?" She asked, her eyebrows knitting.

"I don't know, why didn't you tell me you told her about the cure? Why would you even tell her about the cure?! Now she wants the cure." Annabelle looked to see her clothes were slightly bloody. She turned to Kol.

"Tomorrow we are going Beatrice hunting."