Ne: "of course, love. Here"

He reached into his bag and got out one of his hoodies for me. It had a picture of a frog on the front and it was really warm.

Na: "Thanks"

Ne: "no problem"

F: "you'll never guess where we went"

G: "the world cup!"

F: "It was mental. Fire coming from every direction."

He said as he sat down by the window, George sitting next to him in sink.

G: "We barely made it out alive!"

Ne: " Me Gran said something about that in the daily prophet. Was there really a dark mark?"

G: "We don't know."

F: "We had to get out of there while we could, so we didn't really see anything."

G: "tell ya what we did see though."

F: "Death eaters!"

G: "At least 20 of them, big pointy hats and torches"

Na: "wow guys, sounds like you had it rougher than me!"

F: "now now, Little. I wouldn't bet on that."

G: "Unless........."

F: "................ no"

The rest of the train ride, we carried on talking. We spoke about house elves, their hair because for some reason it seems that no one has cut their hair over the summer. We also talked about Fred and George wanting to start a joke shop. I really think they're onto something there. On the topic of parents, Neville would always just look out the window or pretend to be reading a book. I thought this was strange as the only mention of his parents has been when Draco said "he's got no parents to come save him" Merlin, I don't like that boy. I turned to Neville and was about to open my mouth to say something. The thing that stopped me was his smile. He was looking at a picture of a man and a woman. I held his hand and he looked a me then instantly put the picture away. Fred and George were chatting amongst themselves.

"Who are they?"

He just ignored me and put his head on my shoulder. I assume he's tired so I let him sleep. When we got close enough to the school, we all changed into our robes. I had completely forgotten about the thing about Neville's parents. It was stormy, very stormy so I had to put my hood up on my robes. We went on the carriages and rode to the school. When we got up there, I sat by Neville in the great hall. All the professors look strangely exited. All except from Snape. As soon as Dumbledore went up and silenced the great hall, everyone shut up. He was half way through talking about new teachers when all of a sudden the roof started having thunder, lightning and rain. Everyone burst into panic. I grabbed Neville's hand and he squeezed mine. He whispered gently in my ear.

"it's alright, love"

Just then, a man with scars all over his face, a missing eye and half a nose who seemed to be using a walking stick of some sort came in and stopped the ceiling. He then said something to Dumbledore and sat down with the teachers. Is that our new dark arts professor? It is. Professor Dumbledore just said. Oh, Merlin..... Wait- Triwizard tournament?! No way!