Walter

Walter sat, day dreaming. All he could think about was the one night.

All he could think about was the smell of her skin. Her Channel N5 that was on, her soft collar bones, her lavender-smelling hair, the cute little sigh that she'd do when he'd kiss her collar bone.

"Walter! I need a towel!" Toby yelled.

Walter went downstairs.

"What the hell is on the floor?" Walter said.

"Paige's wonderful breakfast." Toby said.

Sylvester was walking back and forth, panicking.

"Paige got morning sickness early on in her pregnancy." Happy said.

"Sylvester, clean it up." Walter said.

"Why? I mean, don't you know how many germs there are?" Sylvester said.

"Sylvester, I will tell you who the father of Paige's child is, if you clean it up." Walter said.

"It's you isn't it?" AJ said.

"I, Walter O'Brien, am the father." Walter said.

"Of who's child?" Cabe said closing the door.

"Paige's" Everyone said.

Cabe started laughing and couldn't stop. "Walter, getting a girl pregnant? Not so much of a low E.Q. huh?"

Cabe got his laughter under control. "Okay, our case happens to deal with a bit of rugby. So, AJ, we need you to teach Walter a little bit of rugby."

"Wait, why Walter? He is half the size of the biggest girl on my team." AJ complained.

"Toby looks to old, Sylvester, no offense, a little bit to buff, Happy, too small, Ralph looks as if he's a freshman in high school and you teaching him would look too strange...and Paige, well, Paige is pregnant. Walter was our last choice." Cabe said.

AJ went to her desk and grabbed her rugby ball. "Let's go." She said, rolling her eyes. Walter followed her out and groaned.

He, Walter O'Brien, didn't want to learn AJ's game.