Is It Really Worth It?

Gabby's POV
I woke up to hear the soft singing of Eddie. It made my lava grow even more than usual , I don't know why I feel this way but I do. I decided I would sing a long because why not. "I have a dream , I hope will come true. That you're here with me and I'm here with you, I wish that the Earth, sea and sky up above will send me someone to lava." Not to toot my own horn or anything but I've gotta say I sounded good. After he stopped singing I heard some commotion and got worried.

Eddies POV
I sang my song of hope for that last time today. It's not worth it anymore and I don't want to keep running on false hope. After I sang I felt the last bit of my lava leave me and I was in the brink of extinction.

I saw a fish come up from the water and he looked sad "Aye dude , why'd you stop singing? Everyone down here loves to here your voice and hate to see you give up." He said and he looked familiar but I don't know from where. I sighed "I don't have any lava left and with out my lava I can't sing. I'm sorry I let you guys down." I said quietly then he swam away. "Now look what you did Eddie! You drive everyone away." I said to myself and started to cry.

Gabby's POV
I sent Kristy to send a message up to Eddie since it's been a couple days that he hadn't sang. I was worried and I love hearing his voice "Should I go to the surface?" I asked myself but I was hesitant , what if I embarrass myself , what if he doesn't like me? All these questions ran through my head and I was terrified. Soon Kristy came back down and I smiled as she came and hugged me (well as much as a puffer fish can hug a volcano). "Oh my god! You'll never believe what I just found out!" She sounding excited, worried and happy at the same time. "What is it?" I asked . "Well you know the Eddie guy up there? The one that always sings." I nodded "Well from what I heard from SwaggerSouls, his lava is all gone and he can't sing anymore." Hearing that broke my heart. His lava was gone and it's all because I wasn't brave enough to show myself.