Chapter 32: The Season 2 Finale

WARNING: Heys guys! I just wanted to tell you that there is going to be a lot of Jemma moments, but don't worry, there are really sweet Jemma moments as well. Also, don't worry. I am writing a season 3. So enjoy, and when you get a chance, if you can look back at every episode of EWW. Lastly, don't worry, Jax always wins in the end!

Jax's POV:

"Emma, you almost ready?", I hollered out to her from the living room.

"One second, I'm getting Andi ready as well.", Emma answered back.

"K, hurry up.", I called. When she car out fromcher room, my jaw dropped, she was beautiful.

"So I'm guessing you like my dress?", Emma joke around. Then Andi came running from Emma's room.

"Emma! Help!", Andi yelled.

"I thought you were playing Zombie Apocalypse.", Emma said.

"I am, and a bomb is going to go off in the next minute! Please help me save Phillip!", Andi begged.

"Who's Phillip?", I asked.

"I'll explain later now lets go!", Emma screamed. We ran into Emma's room.

"Hurry we only have twenty seconds left!", Andi hollered.

"To save Phillip from doom, send him to my room!", Emma said. Then, a zombie appeared, and me and Emma jumped back to the bed, while Andi just looked into his eyes.

"What are you doing?", I wondered.

"Don't worry, he's harmless. Can we keep him Em, please?", Andi pleaded.

"Andi, I don't know about this.", Emma replied.

"Come on! He's programmed to have the least level of aggression possible. Just don't flash a light or a weapon and we'll be fine. Please Em.", she explained.

"Alright, but the second he starts to bite or hurt someone he goes back, understood?", Emma told her.

"Thank you Em! Come on Phillip, lets go to the living room!", Andi cheered. Phillip then followed Andi to the living room. Just then, Emma's phone went off.

"All man! Emergency Big Brains meeting, no!", Emma complained.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"My dad just scheduled a math club meeting, for tonight."

"What about the dance?"

"I don't know if I can go now."

"Look, you may not like this, but I now a cloning spell that may just solve your problem, the thing is, its illegal."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Your just going to do it? No questions asked?"

"Yeah, it's the last night of the full moon and anything can happen. I want to survive it, with you."

"Alright, but do not tell the council about it. You twirl y ii it finger in a circle, around your head, and say these words: Some many places to go, people to see, I can't do it all, make another one of me!", I chanted and Junior, my clone, appeared.

"Wow, he looks just like you!"

"I know, I'm a genius. This spell practically summarizes my whole life mato. The more Jax to go around, the better!"

"Lets go. Okay, so you are going to go to the math meeting. Remember to laugh at dad's joke, he worked on it all week."

"I know, I was there, and bored out of my mind.", Emma's clone snapped.

"Why are you so mean?", Emma asked.

"Don't so me, ask you!", she stated wisely.

"I'll figure it out later, ready to go Jax?", Emma wondered.

"Yeah, just let me grab something.", I replied.

"K, I'll be in the living room.", Emma told me and walked off. Then, Emma's clone walked over towards me.

"So, I'm E. I really like you, and I don't mean like you, I mean I like, like you.", E introduced herself.

"I guess that makes sense, you are another part of Emma.", I replied.

"I can't believe your still dating me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how do you like Miss. Goody Toe-shoes?"

"Who, you mean Emma?"

"Yeah. Now that I'm here, I can spice things up. Do you want to be by my side, Emma's better side?"

"What, no!"

"Oh, that's to bad. Ill just have to do something about that."

"Emma!", I yelled, but before I could run away, something stopped me. All of a sudden, all I wanted to do was destroy Emma, and only Emma, not E.

"So, let me ask you again. Do you wantvto join me?", E asked.

"Yes, all I want to do is take her down.", I replied.

"Great, we'll 've a power couple. In fact, we'll be the most powerful people in existence.", she replied. I leaned over and kissed her, but it didn't fell right.

"Now go to the dance with Emma. I'll make another clone to go to the math club and ill spy one Emma. We'll push Emma into the realm when the lockers open, and stand in front of its beams and absorb its power. Don't tell Emma about any of this, understand?", she asked.

"I understand.", I assured her. I walked into the living room. I felt like a soldier, in a way I knew I was suppose to love Emma, but something, or someone was making me not be. It was the worst feeling ever.

"Ready to go?", Emma said. I nodded. I needed to make this the best night of her life, sense it was going to be her last, because of me. As I walked out the door the guilt rushed over me in an instance. This possibly was the last night I would ever see Emma.