Chapter 23

Emma's POV:

We had to get back at Maddie, but how? This question kept popping in my mind every minute. Me and Jax walked into Social Studies. There was Maddie VanPelt laughing it up with Diego.

"Hey Emma!", Maddie greeted. Before she could say anything else I kissed Jax in public, for like the fifth time today.

"Hey Jax!", Diego continued. They laughed as Jax kissed me, again.

"Sit down class. Time for our lesson to begin.", the teacher hollered to us over everyone chatting and talking. Jax and I sat down by the table next Maddie and Diego.

"Now class, who can tell me when the revolutionary war started?", the teacher asked. She was going to do that thing where she picks on a random person in the room.

"Jax, how about-", she tried continuing but was interrupted by Jax kissing me.

"Jax! No kiss", but once again, was distracted by Jax once again kissing me.

"What the beck is wrong with you. Emma, what is going-", then, she interrupted by me kissing Jax.

"Jax and Emma to the-", this time, we both kissed each other at the same time, what was happening?

"To the principal's office!", she continued. We both nodded a Maddie and Diego were cracking up, and walked to the principal's office.

"I can't believe you Emma, it's not-", I kissed Jax! No not in front of my father! Why!

"Stop doing that! Now I'm letting you two off with a warning, but don't let me ever see you back here again. Understand?", he asked.

"Yes sir.", we both replied.

"Good, now go to your second period classes, first period is over. We started walking out the door when my dad stopped Jax and said, "Can I have a word with you. Go along Emma, he'll meet you there." As I walked to class I wondered what he wanted to talk to him about.

Jax's POV:

"Please don't punish me severely!", I begged.

"Punish you, I came to thank you!", he answered.

"Thank me?", I asked.

"Yes! Now that Miller kid is gone. Actually, I was just upset you two were in trouble, but I realize that teacher can be a little to intense now and then. I'm just happy you are making a move on my daughter! Want to come to dinner tonight. We're going to Olive Garden sense we just had pizza last night and I'm coming home late.", he explained.

"Sure, I'd love to come!", I replied.

"Great, come over at about, say 5:30?", he said.

"Sure, I'll be ready by then."

"You make me a happy man Mr. Novoa!" Then he hugged me and I walked to my next class.

Maddie's POV:

I can't believe they haven't figured out what spelled I cast upon them! It doesn't matter, because only I can undo it! I made my way through the cafeteria when a bunch of video gamers walked up to me.

"Your Maddie VanPelt, right?", one of them asked me.

"Obcourse she is! You are such a good video gamer! Teach us your ways.", another said with joy.

"First, she needs a make over, which US girls can provide, right Andi?", a girl wondered.

"Right Sam, lets take her to the bathroom to give her a new look!", Andi cheered.

"Wait, what? Andi!", I yelled. When we go in th bathroom, the girls picked up a stool and brought out a big kit. Then, the video gamer nerd girl, whatever there called, "fixed me up."

"Surprise! Happy pranking Maddie!", Andi said.

"Wait, what just happened?", asked one of the girls.

"I've been pranked!", I hollered. I looked at my self in the mirror, and it was horrible!

"Ahhhhh! I'm a nerd!", I screamed.

"Wait, so you aren't a level seven master of video games?", asked the blond, nerdy girl.

"No!", I yelled and stomped out of the bathroom to find my Proxy.