"Do all Americans have that exquisite taste of humor?" he moaked you.

"Nope, only the pretty ones."

"I see, " he said with a grin, " So I got the jackpot."

" You better believe that Gruber." you pointed at him with narrowed eyes and you both laughed.

"Okay okay you're the prettiest woman in America you win." Hans admitted his defeat and reached to grab your hand.

He continued driving with one hand on wheel and the other one holding yours tight with your fingers tangled. None of you spoke for a while his eyes stuck on the road, while yours were studying his face.

His profile was honestly breathtaking. You couldn't get your eyes off his sharp cheekbones, his curled lips and his beautiful Roman nose. He was so incredibly handsome you could stare at him forever.

There was also something different about him now. His face was more clam and serene than the classic cold expression he usually had. He wasn't that intimidating like he used to be, he had a softer look which made you feel an unexplained comfort and warmness. His hazel eyes now, under the bright sunlight, looked almost golden, beautiful pools of honey you could get lost inside them.

"Alright is there something wrong with my eyes because you haven't stopped staring at them. Or is just my astonishing beauty?" Hans joked and you hit his arm.

"You bastard! You handsome hazel eyed bastard! " you squealed.

"Ah! Stop hitting me I'm the driver you never hit the driver!" Hans yelled in between laughing and trying to avoid your attacks.

You stopped hitting him just to grab his face and give him a quick kiss on the lips before turning back to your seat.

Hans raised his eyebrow at you and you observed his face as his mouth curled upwards forming a small grin.

"What?" you made an innocent face.

"You're lucky I'm driving right now."

You came closer to him.

"Or what?"

"Or I'd have you right here right now until the only thing coming out of your pretty little mouth is my name." he said and you felt your cheeks turning a dark shade of crimson.

"Oh I wouldn't really mind that." you whispered and put your hand on his knee.

"Y/n I'm driving...." Hans breathed with a slow threatening voice as he watched you run your hand up and down his thigh.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" you asked and before he could say anything else you kissed him again slipping your tongue into his mouth and bitting his bottom lip; with your palm resting on his crotch.

Hans broke the kiss to return his eyes on the road and you watched him with great amusement being all shocked and frustrated from it.
You shouldn't distract someone while driving you knew that, but this man was so remarkably hot, you couldn't stop wanting him in every possible way and place. And on top of that you loved teasing him so you started palmimg him through his trousers, watching him clench his teeth and moan softly; trying really hard not to lose focus of the road.

" You know...." Hans said while holding the wheel tight with both hands, " You- you know how d- dangerous this is...."

"I like danger...." you purred near his ear, "Don't you mister Gruber?" you asked playfully and in the mean time you slipped your hand in his pants causing him to curse loudly.

"Oh for fuck's sake y/n." he cried as you licked and bitt slightly the soft spot of skin on his neck. You smirked devilishly and continued to palm him until he was almost fully hard.