sooner you choose sooner you get

Hey everyone!
I hope you all are doing good in this pandemic!
It is really a bad condition 😔
And we all have to fight with it!
Be careful and be brave!!!
So... without wasting time let's come to the point!

I wanna ask... that which ff should i continue.... becaue many of my reders want me to continue 《ANIDITA: THE GAMES OF DESTINY》 and many of you want that i contine 《DIL DOSTI》
And it's difficult for me to choose because I love to write DIL DOSTI and I same i love to write ANIDIT THE GAMES OF DESTINY..
And yeah one more thing... that ANIDIT THE GAMES OF DESTINY is a very long book... it just started only 5-6 chapters and it's going to b super long...umm... if I make 2-3 seasons of ANIDIT THE GAMES OF DESTINY so 1 season must be contain 200+ chapters!
And DIL DOSTI 's chapters dicided by you that how much long or short u want this book!

I am really confused.. So I am leaving this decision on my readers that what you want guys!
And yaa now many of you will say that continue both stories so i am really really very sorry but i am a 10th class student so i have to focus on my studies too and as you all know i have to handle fps too!

Vote here for the book which you want to read

》ANIDITA THE GAMES OF DESTINY

》DIL DOSTI❣️

Which one have maximum votes i'll continue that book! And it doesn't mean that i'll update another book after finishing first book, I'll update whenever i got the time... and will update the book (which have maximum votes) soon! And will try to update regularly!

《SOONER YOU CHOOSE SOONER YOU GET》

Choose till tomorrow

_____________✯____________

Do vote and comment!

Your one vote make our day!

Will update soon!

Author
(◍•ᴗ•◍)