Characters Of our journey

Main characters:

Kabir Malhotra :

Hot as ice and Cold as Iceberg

Hot as ice and Cold as Iceberg.. Definition of a Greek God with 6'1 height and well build eight packs body..
A 28 years old Domineering CEO of his self bulid company.. Workaholic person whose life revolve around his files.
Seems as arrogant to outside but a soft hearted guy.
The only thing he hates with passion is LOVE.

Naina Agarwal :

A25 years old cute and bubbly girl

Epitome of beauty who every guy dreams.
A bookworm and a Romcom Drama- addict..
Her life revolves around her books and dramas...
A die heard fan of love and romance..
Loves flirting and a fashion freak..
A combination of stubbornness and innocence..

Both poles apart.. Let's see how the love sparks fly between them..

Other characters:

Samar Malhotra:
Kabir elder brother. A 33 years old guy who loves his family a lot.Manages his father business. Best friend to his little brother and wishes to get back his carefree prankster brother Kabir who he misses in the arrogant CEO Kabir. Married to Shradha.

Shradha Agarwal malhotra:
Elder sister of Naina.A 28 years old and Married to Samar. An ambitious girl. Loves her baby sister alot. She has a secret and is guilty carrying it in her heart.

Mr & Mrs Malhotra:
Loving parents of Kabir and samar. Loves both their sons and their only wish is to see their younger son marriage who runs away hearing the word itself. They too want their carefree kid back.

Radha Agarwal:
mother of Naina and shradha. A single parent who raised both her kids after her husband death. A doctor by profession. Her only worry is her younger daughter knowing her mischievous acts.

So guys these are our main important characters our story and rest will introduce as they appear..

Authors note:

Hello guys..

This is my first try in writing General fictions..

Though this is my new account, I'm not new to wattpad.. I'm a wattpad writer and write fictions on my favorite couple AbhiGya.. If you are interested you can find my books in my other account Cutidevil

Hope you like my writings..

Please tell what you feel about our characters.. Kabir and Naina.

Excited to read how their paths cross..

Please do vote comment and share.

Love you all my readers.

Will meet you with the first chapter soon..