39

a/n: Last chapter! This is a pretty relaxing chapter (except for like 1% of it) but i hope you all still enjoy!

-

"Finally!" You exclaimed as you fell flat on your bed. Looking around your new dorm room, you felt pretty good about how it turned out. Best part is, you actually did the work yourself this time.

"Knock, knock," Mina's voice sang as she peeked her head through the doorway. "Wow! It looks great! Very organized," she examined, poking at your things.

"Hey, Mina," you smile at her. "You done with your room?"

"Finished a couple minutes ago," she answered, taking a seat right besides you. "We should go downstairs and see what everyone's up to. Oh this is so great! We can all hangout whenever we want!"

You let out a soft giggle and stood up with her, walking to the elevators. At the little ding indicating your arrival, you saw Todoroki and Midoriya sweeping the floors.

"I see you guys are getting a start on your cleaning work," you grinned, leaning against the couch.

"Oh hey guys," Midoriya spun around and waved to you both. He seemed a little embarrassed at the comment but brushed it off quickly. "We're almost done for the day."

"Considering how we all just moved in here, there wasn't very much to clean," Todoroki added, setting the broom aside. "Though I can't really say the same about these upcoming days."

"I'm generally a clean person," you tell him, "so you don't have to worry about me."

"Liar," Bakugou mumbled as he walked passed you. From wherever he came from.

You bit your inner cheek and jokingly glared at your boyfriend. "Katsuki baby, the kitchen looks a bit dusty. Why don't you go clean it," you say pettily.

He let out a low growling noise and flipped you off before taking the wipes and heading towards the kitchen. If it were anyone else, he probably would've yelled at them to go clean it themselves.

"What a cute couple," Mina sighs.

Mentally agreeing with her, you eyed your boyfriend as he aggressively wiped down the countertops with a scowl on his face. Probably cussing you out in his head.

Look at him. So cute.

"Y/n, after I'm done sweeping up the last of this, wanna have dinner together? We can make soba," Todoroki suggested. And by having dinner together, he meant sitting at the dining table where people would probably eventually join and interrupt.

"Sure, I could go for soba today," you agreed.

"Uh! No! It's our first night living together we should all have dinner together!" Mina protested with a pout.

"I can't," Midoriya frowned. "I gotta catch up on some homework. Iida's suppose to help me out tonight as well."

"Sorry, Mina," you apologized. "Maybe we can do it tomorrow? When we're all settled in?"

"Fineee," she flopped down onto the couch. "You guys are no fun."

After a couple minutes of chatting with Mina, the three boys finally finished up their cleaning for the night and put away the supplies with a sigh of relief.